WTF is this?!

did you look at whats in this thing , compare it to the apple website and I bet you will come up with about the same price ..... its only about the best of most things that apple has to offer

You really don't need all that stuff. :p

The reason it's so expensive is because it's like all of Apple's/Apple's Developers main software put in one, and some of that's pretty expensive. I'd say all you need is Photoshop and Illustrator for any media, and maybe Final Cut Pro. :p

it costs so much bc it's a media comp... for making music and stuff. production studio comps never come cheap. but i don't think this comp is worth it. which is why noone has put in a bid.

The reason why is in the description, its a video editing station. Not jsut a computer, an ENTIRE setup

Media 100 i/XR DV/DSI card is about 12k

Monitor is about 3k

Mackie 1604 is about 1k

Mac is about 4k

NTSC Monitor about 1k

Roland speakers about 1k

DSR40 (DV Deck) is about about 5-6k

Black Burst Gen about 1K

Service contract about 1-2k

He's a little on the hight end, but its probably from a lease that was based upon the orignal price of the products. DSR40's have come down a LOT in the past couple years. They used to be around 10k....

I am guessing this is a small post production house that is going out of business or an internet streaming company liquidating some resources....