World Cup 2010

Oh boy, Portugal has one hell of a tough job. The team isn't very good this time, if we pass the first round on second place (after Brazil), I will consider ourselves lucky.

Yeah, Brazil comes as favorite but Portugal may just make it harder for them. Brazil vs Portugal will be the last game of the group, we just have to wait for Brazil to slip, and the group could be decided by then, I really doubt that Brazil looses against N. Korea or Ivory Coast, but one can wish...

Personally I hope Portugal (and France) go out. Seeing any team with Christiano Ronaldo in it lose is great, and france... Well lets just say cheats shouldn't prosper.

I love England's group, that's alot of pressure right there. Likewise with Spain, pretty similar group where you'd expect them to dominate.

Btw no opinions on Group D? Germany will go through #1 but Ghana, Serbia and Australia? 3 way coin toss of sorts. Group B as well, Argentina have too much quality to not go through, either 1st or 2nd, but other than that it looks really unpredictable I think.