Xserve on my Uni Macbook

We just got 2 xserve's here at work and being new to them I wanted to install it on my macbook so I could do some training. Is this possible of would the DVD block the install?

It's 10.5 if it matters.

Thanks.

You wanna install OS X Server on your MacBook? I think the Xserve restore DVD will block it, but if you search around, I'm sure you can find an OS X Server ISO. The serial number from the the Xserve will work.

If you want to play around with MacOS X Server (because putting an Xserve on your MacBook...well...you probably need a hammer or something like that to do so :p) it's better to use virtualisation software like VMware Fusion or Parallels 5. I'd vote for Fusion as it seems to be less flaky and is a bit easier to use. OS X Server is btw the only OS X version you're allowed to virtualise (both VMware and Parallels have technically limited that so you can't virtualise the non-server version). Be sure to create snapshots, if something goes wrong you can put back a certain snapshot which will revert whatever you broke :p