New guy

Just wanted to Introduce myself....The Name is Dave....just recently got married Her name is Christa, I do tech support for a popular brand of Computers that has a different OS than windows...(hint hint) not allowed to disclose..I have a miniature schnauzer Named Abby and a ferret named Carlisle...I like Games, music, movies, and anything Zombie related,...lol anyways cool to be here.

Hey, welcome!

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here ^^ !

- Ambroos

Ello Dave!

Psystar or Apple. Not sure why you wouldn't be allowed to disclose lol oh well

Or Dell, they do linux!

Well we have to sign a discloser that states that we're not allowed to represent ourselves as one of there employees because we are not allowed to make any official announcements about the company...and people would take our word as an official statement from that (company){before posting i reread and where I had put company I put the name of the company...lol}...bunch of bull I know but I like my job so id like to keep it. but thanks to everyone, Neowin seems like a pretty good community....

Well we have to sign a discloser that states that we're not allowed to represent ourselves as one of there employees because we are not allowed to make any official announcements about the company...and people would take our word as an official statement from that (company){before posting i reread and where I had put company I put the name of the company...lol}...bunch of bull I know but I like my job so id like to keep it. but thanks to everyone, Neowin seems like a pretty good community....

Quite so, you will get lost in the forums for sure!

Welcome! :laugh:

id put a disclaimer in your signature, as we will work it out eventually i'm sure :)

if you say "this post is that of the author only etc etc yadda yadda" then i'm sure it will cover you, works in emails! :)

At the risk of having this thread go on for another 50 post...guessing at who I work for. I am a Applecare tech and thanks BGM for the advice about the disclaimer that should keep me above the water....I didn't mean to make a big deal out of it...lol anyways thanks guys

Welcome to neowin, unfortunately it is bad timing, as we have decided to pull all apple-related threads from the server indefinately. We simply wont tolerate all of the fanboyism. And quite frankly, we feel sorry for all the crap the Windows guys have taken over the years.

If you feel you have reached this message in error, please feel free to write a self-addressed stamped envelope to:

1 Infinite Loop

Cupertino, CA 95014

c/o:

I dont know where I am going with this -- I cant make it funny so I'll just say welcome to neowin, there are alot of smart people here and its a damned good site.

:yes:

Just wanted to Introduce myself....The Name is Dave....just recently got married Her name is Christa, I do tech support for a popular brand of Computers that has a different OS than windows...(hint hint) not allowed to disclose..I have a miniature schnauzer Named Abby and a ferret named Carlisle...I like Games, music, movies, and anything Zombie related,...lol anyways cool to be here.

welcome :)

I have four ferrets ;) how does yours get along with your dog?

Edited by morphen

welcome :)

I have four ferrets ;) how does yours get along with your dog?

They're like best friends it blows me away the dog gets a lil hateful with the ferret sometimes but he just brush's it off and keeps annoying the dog...lol