Steam Mega Sale

I'm really hoping for a good price on Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection and Serious Sam HD, though I doubt that one will be on sale since it's brand new.

The Jedi Knight collection was a weekend deal the week of the 13th. I grabbed it for $20. Maybe they'll do it again this weekend.

The Steam home page is getting bombarded apparently. It's timing out for me. :)

That deal just expired 28 minutes ago.

Seriously? Ah that stinks. I wouldn't have been able to download it until Sunday night anyway as I didn't bring home my computer for break.

What is the price of it now?

The Jedi Knight collection was a weekend deal the week of the 13th. I grabbed it for $20. Maybe they'll do it again this weekend.

The Steam home page is getting bombarded apparently. It's timing out for me. :)

I think 20$ is the reg price, I'm hoping the cut it down to 10$. Either way I will be buying it sometime sooner or later!

Seriously? Ah that stinks. I wouldn't have been able to download it until Sunday night anyway as I didn't bring home my computer for break.

Should be 10$ again. On steam you can buy something now and then download it later. You don't need to download it right away.

KOTOR still shows up as $2.49 on Steam. Hit it while you can ASAP! Doesn't matter if you can't download it right now, you only need to have purchased it during the sale is all.

Otherwise, you'd be paying $10 for it.

It shows as ?1.74 here, which is about $3.

KOTOR still shows up as $2.49 on Steam. Hit it while you can ASAP! Doesn't matter if you can't download it right now, you only need to have purchased it during the sale is all.

Otherwise, you'd be paying $10 for it.

How do I purchase it if I don't have the Steam client downloaded?

New Deals:

Left 4 Dead : 7.49$

Borderlands : 33.49$

SPORE? : 19.99$

City of Heroes? Architect Edition : 9.99$

Trine : 9.99$

Ghostbusters: The Videogame : 9.99$

Order of War? : 9.99$

Resident Evil? 5 : 24.99$

How do I purchase it if I don't have the Steam client downloaded?

You just pay for it on Steam's site. The game shows up on your account. You can download it via the client whenever you like.

Mystic, you must have the client running to be able to run the games. It's a DRM feature.

Ha ha ha, I'm aware of that. I can't download Steam until Sunday so I was just asking if I could buy the game without purchasing it through the client.

Thanks, I'll check out their online site.

Ha ha ha, I'm aware of that. I can't download Steam until Sunday so I was just asking if I could buy the game without purchasing it through the client.

Thanks, I'll check out their online site.

Yes you can buy through their website no problem.

Oh yes, you can buy them now and when you are able to get Steam downloaded, log in with the same login details from the steam website into the client and it will look throught your account and find all the games you bought. Simply download them and run them to play :).

No Ghostbusters deal outside of the USA! Lame.

Steam is really raping us with prices, $9 is ?5.50, not ?8.49!

In cases like this, you could always ask someone stateside to gift the game to you.

Ghostbusters not available in oz :(

lol. Ahh nevermind maybe it is because it won't fit on page. refresh the page to get it randomise again and ghostbusters should come up.

once again not worth jack as it is us only. As per other topics there are countries outside of the centre of the universe, or maybe these companies dont believe in other countries? Which is why they believe ?1 = $1 and that we want to pay more for a downloaded game than a store bought game. No wonder Gabe Newall is a Fat F00K