Steam Mega Sale

I just tried ordering ghost busters but it keeps failing, guess ill have to wait as its only just been put up.

Having the exact same problem, I'll cry if they remove it from the UK ^.^

The Borderlands and RE5 deals today are mighty tempting. I haven't played either game yet, and I've heard that the PC version of RE5 turned out pretty good, so I may have to pick it up.

I was thinking of getting the THQ pack, but I've already played through Company of Heroes, and the only other games on the list that look interesting are Red Faction: Guerilla and Saint's Row 2. If you haven't played Company of Heroes yet, I would certainly take a look at the entire THQ pack, though. Great game, and you get a crapload of other games as well.

Well, nothing today I really want that I don't already have. Maybe tomorrow! :)

I'm passing today, too. I wouldn't mind the Dawn of War games, but they don't "do" widescreen. KOTOR was only $3 so I don't care about the aspect ratio for it. :p

once again not worth jack as it is us only. As per other topics there are countries outside of the centre of the universe, or maybe these companies dont believe in other countries? Which is why they believe ?1 = $1 and that we want to pay more for a downloaded game than a store bought game. No wonder Gabe Newall is a Fat F00K

Depends on the game I'm sure they probably weren't selling dragon age in the us for $22 yesterday.

I'm passing today, too. I wouldn't mind the Dawn of War games, but they don't "do" widescreen. KOTOR was only $3 so I don't care about the aspect ratio for it. :p

Here's Widescreen for Kotor if you want it, tried it before (non-steam) and it worked perfectly really =] Now has Steam workabout too

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/...ks_for_SW:KOTOR

is resident eveil 5 any good? im very tempted, trailers look good. there isnt any DRM is there?

No, it's not that good. RE4 is much better. Not sure if that's on Steam though.

think i will give it a miss, i tool advantage of the cryiss pack for 19 quid, and im only half way through the first one, so will be busy for a while

Im really not sure what to do about Trine, thinking about buying it but just something holding me back. Hmm :/

well i think ill try the demo first and then go from there...

Trine does look interesting... I'd never heard of it before; I suppose I'll have to check out the demo this evening and see if its worth the $10 impulse buy. :p :D

These sales are driving me nuts... already bought 4-5 games and probably going to get the THQ pack as well.

Has anyone noticed that the Valve Complete Pack seems to have disappeared? Any reason that they might have taken it down? I was tempted to buy that instead cause i've missed out on quite a few valve games in the last year or two.