Steam Mega Sale

Yeah, I was about to put up a price list, as Ash has done for us already, but I gave up as soon as I saw the games.

Sucks.

Yeah. Ah well, that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned, as I don't feel tempted.

Hahah, I hear ya.

What's with some of the prices on steam? I'm not interested in paying 5$ more for Dark Athena just because i live in a different country. Too bad i don't know anyone who can buy it as a gift.

You guys know if Mirrors Edge is better on 360? I'm tempted to buy that one.

Mirror's Edge is showing up on my Steam list, but I haven't been billed yet, no receipt e-mail, and the client says the transaction hasn't completed. :/

Looks like there's a few people on the Steam forum saying theirs is clogged too.

Does steam games work with Games for Windows? I'm thinking about the achievements.

Yep, some.

Flatout Ulitmate Carnage,

Battlestations

and I think the new batman game.

Anyone think buying Monkey Island for $2.49 is worth it? I never knew about the series until recently due to everyone raving about it. I'm not a fan of point and click adventures.

If you're not a fan of point and click adventures, there's really no point in buying Monkey Island.

No matter how good a game is, if a person doesn't like the genre, they won't like the game...

Anyone think buying Monkey Island for $2.49 is worth it? I never knew about the series until recently due to everyone raving about it. I'm not a fan of point and click adventures.

It's not a whole lot like the old games, but for 2.49, will you really be mad if it sucks?

I'm glad Mirror's Edge was on sale. I had been planning on buying it anyways at full price but decided to wait and see if it went on sale soon. I was hoping it 25-50% off or so, and was surprised to see it 75% off! :D Instant-buy. And I have some of my game budget left over for the Christmas sale now, too. :)

Too bad the rest of the deals yesterday and today were crap. lol

might pick up evil Genius

will it run on windows 7 ?

Yes, just bought and ran it on Win7 64-bit. Only thing is, it doesn't appear to support widescreen natively, so I'm gonna check on seeing if theres a hack for it

Grabbed Lucidity, Monkey Island and Mirror's Edge today. I don't know how much longer my wallet can stand up to this sale, but at these prices it's just too good to pass up :) I'm thinking about grabbing Dark Athena, too, but I never got around to finishing Butcher Bay.

Edit: Whew, I guess today is the last day. Probably a good thing, but I was hoping they'd throw Prototype in there at some point.

Edited by Darrian

Now I guess we anxiously await the Christmas/New Year's sale, if they do it again this year. I remember getting Bioshock during last year's New Year's sale for $5. :D

Now I guess we anxiously await the Christmas/New Year's sale, if they do it again this year. I remember getting Bioshock during last year's New Year's sale for $5. :D

I know that sale was awesome though I missed Bioshock :(