She's Baaaaaaaaaaack

that ****ing crazy

who would pay that much for girl.

when there is allot of free ones walking in school and on the steets, or in the mall.:p :D :cool:

Originally posted by nekrosoft13

that ****ing crazy

when there is allot of free ones walking in school and on the steets, or in the mall.:p :D :cool:

Girls are never free, they end up costing you a lot of money. :)

Probably not that much, but a lot. :)

when i mean free, meant that you don't have to bid on then. any girl will cost you money.

the diffrence is that here you have to pay ?18501000 and they you will spend money every pay.

or just get a girlfriend and and you spend money too, but you saved that ?1850100:):)

I dont get it? If the bid on her and then marry her shouldnt a good couple share their money anyways? So this money in a sense will just find its way right back to the bidder. So basically she is just trying to see who has the most money to spare.

Originally posted by nekrosoft13

that ****ing crazy

Can't remember where I got this. Might have got it from Neowin, but anyway there is a lot of truth in it

Originally posted by DrOmango

Its like the old sayin..

if u really love someone that is auctioning them selfs on internet, then use your money on auction for her so that she/he knows u love him/her

Heh.... old sayin...