December 2009 Desktop Thread

girlfriend forever? lol

LOL No, it's this [ http://gamingforce.org/forums/ ] I should probably change that, now that you mention it... :laugh:

I'm going to copy the recycle bin name LOL

Something I've been using for a few years now, cause 'Recycle Bin' is just so... bland, haha.

Well, picked up a nice little laptop at the Future Shop Boxing Day sale, and first thing I did [before even starting it up] was rip my Windows 7 disc to make a bootable USB drive with it. Nuked the HDD and reformatted to get rid of all the bloatware. I have it pretty much all customized now with the stuff that I want, I think. That said... it's been a while since I've posted in here, so here:

291209th.png

click to enlarge

Can I get a link to your wallpaper? I love it.

Can I get a link to your wallpaper? I love it.

No problem! I don't remember where I originally found it, but I've uploaded it for you.

Click!

Got a new computer with windows 7:

desktopm.th.png

loving it and happy i diddnt get a mac :)

damn how did you remove the title bar on firefox? one of the reasons Im using chrome now..

Well, picked up a nice little laptop at the Future Shop Boxing Day sale, and first thing I did [before even starting it up] was rip my Windows 7 disc to make a bootable USB drive with it. Nuked the HDD and reformatted to get rid of all the bloatware. I have it pretty much all customized now with the stuff that I want, I think. That said... it's been a while since I've posted in here, so here:

291209th.png

click to enlarge

What theme / start button is that? :)