NEW Leaked Moon Landing Footage. Shows Hoax

I though Mythbusters debunk it? They also showed the reflector thingy.

They did. And they were clearly paid off by the US GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!

J/k.

Seriously, can we go back to 9/11 conspiracies? Those were more interesting.

You act like the moon surface is 100% motionless at all times, in which you need to go pick up a physics book if you believe that. Yes, you are correct that the kinetic energy takes much longer to transfer, but there are many other factors such as electrostatic energy and external radiation that can and do cause movement.

There wouldn't be enough motion on the moon's surface to make a flag wave :/ if you think that, then you are the one that needs to pick up a physics book not me.

There wouldn't be enough motion on the moon's surface to make a flag wave :/ if you think that, then you are the one that needs to pick up a physics book not me.

like, lets say...an astronaut trying to put the stick in the ground.

Right.

Wake up dude.

Erm yes, that's the point that I originally made, and the point that was covered by the Mythbusters. The motion would not be caused by putting the flag in the ground but by the movement imparted onto the flagpole. Evidently you are the one who needs to wake up.

Maybe not the exact one that's on the moon now since it was specifically designed to be crinkled and resist motion, but an ordinary flag might flicker a bit.

You do realize the moon has no atmosphere or magnetic shield to filter out any cosmic & solar crap, right? You have to know that because it's common knowledge. With that said, go look up solar wind among others. If the earth did not have such shields, the sun would actually push it farther out in it's orbit. Not by a hell of a lot, but it would happen. I wonder why that would happen?...

Oh hey, would you look at this.

383350main_apollo12_540.jpg

A photo of the landing site, devices that were left there, and the footprint tracks the astronauts left!

Wait, NASA released this photo, it must be a fake.

In all honesty, we just see a picture with a bunch of arrows :p

Typical government sympathiser, just sling insults because you don't have anything else.

I haven't ignored any evidence, I appreciate that some of the moon landing conspiracy ideas have no merit, but there are some things that have never really been explained, the fact that not all factors of a conspiracy don't fit doesn't immediately make the whole thing wrong or right. I don't see you, or anyone else coming up with a valid explanation as to how the astronauts passed through the van allen belt unharmed, despite the fact that to this day NASA are still looking at ways to mitigate the risk for future space travel, and I have done my research on that one, yet you don't bother answering that one because it doesn't fit into your narrow minded view of things through the eyes of a government sympthiser.

It is quiet amusing really that you keep calling me narrow minded, yet you seem to ignore the most awkward questions yourself.

Tell me Einstein, how Im ignoring the questions you have raised by giving the answers. Ignoring means just that, giving answers is pretty much the opposite. I guess when you cant tell the meaning of the words you use, I cant expect you to understand the basics of space flight or the answers given to you. As for being a "sympathizer", I actually believe more in the JFK, TWA 800 and 9/11 has more of a chance at being a real conspiracy then the moon landing.

If you are going to sit there and say that has never been an answer to one of those question and a little effort finds the answers in a heart beat. It proves you are being lazy and going about it half-ass. Again the Van Allen belt myth has been debunked, if you dont want to believe then thats your problem but it in no way means there is no answer to it.

Again ask more questioins, Im willing to bet a half-ass google search will find you multiple sites with all the answers. And again if you choose not to believe them thats an issue with you not anyone else.

Maybe not the exact one that's on the moon now since it was specifically designed to be crinkled and resist motion, but an ordinary flag might flicker a bit.

You do realize the moon has no atmosphere or magnetic shield to filter out any cosmic & solar crap, right? You have to know that because it's common knowledge. With that said, go look up solar wind among others. If the earth did not have such shields, the sun would actually push it farther out in it's orbit. Not by a hell of a lot, but it would happen. I wonder why that would happen?...

Yes I am fully aware of that, but the effect you mentioned does not occur, solar wind consists of charged particles that are ejected from the sun's upper atmosphere. The radiation exuded is indeed very dangerous, but it does not alter the orbit of the planets, and radiation will certainly not cause a flag to flutter.

Tell me Einstein, how Im ignoring the questions you have raised by giving the answers. Ignoring means just that, giving answers is pretty much the opposite. I guess when you cant tell the meaning of the words you use, I cant expect you to understand the basics of space flight or the answers given to you. As for being a "sympathizer", I actually believe more in the JFK, TWA 800 and 9/11 has more of a chance at being a real conspiracy then the moon landing.

If you are going to sit there and say that has never been an answer to one of those question and a little effort finds the answers in a heart beat. It proves you are being lazy and going about it half-ass. Again the Van Allen belt myth has been debunked, if you dont want to believe then thats your problem but it in no way means there is no answer to it.

Again ask more questioins, Im willing to bet a half-ass google search will find you multiple sites with all the answers. And again if you choose not to believe them thats an issue with you not anyone else.

Seeing as you are intent on going on the offensive, I am going to end this debate here, if you wish to grow up and stop flaming me then I will be willing to carry on debating with you.

shouldnt it be possible to look at the moon while the laser is firing, and see some of the reflected laser light? like the atmosphere should have scattered the path of the light so it doesnt go in a perfectly straight line back towards the telescope thingie, plus theres like no way the retroreflector could have been made that perfect to bounce the light back to the same spot it came from...

im sure this is a late reply but absolutely not. The size of the beam when it comes back is more than likely 10 miles wide. It takes a special instrument to be able to detect the light. There is no way in hell your eye would detect it.

Seeing as you are intent on going on the offensive, I am going to end this debate here, if you wish to grow up and stop flaming me then I will be willing to carry on debating with you.

Im not the one making accusations my ass cant cover. You made a point of making an accusation then when its debunked, you run and tuck tail. You dont even try to discuss the answer, just run in circles trying to throw the conversation off course. Talk about growing up.

People are interesting, it's reality that's pretty boring.

It's harder to cover up a fake moon landing, than it is to actually land on the moon.

i have to agree.

JFK assasination, 9/11 truth movements, hitler's remains, obamas birth certificate, mind control flu vaccinations sound more interesting than how they are ordinarily.

I just dont understand why people fall into their delusions here, especially when occams razor would just tell them that they're spiraling out.

Im not the one making accusations my ass cant cover. You made a point of making an accusation then when its debunked, you run and tuck tail. You dont even try to discuss the answer, just run in circles trying to throw the conversation off course. Talk about growing up.

I ain't running anywhere pal, I am happy to carry on debating this with people who can debate in a mature and intelligent manner, you are doing neither. I don't debate with people that throw around petty insults because they don't like the way I think, so either stop acting like a child, or kindly do one, K?

I ain't running anywhere pal, I am happy to carry on debating this with people who can debate in a mature and intelligent manner, you are doing neither. I don't debate with people that throw around petty insults because they don't like the way I think, so either stop acting like a child, or kindly do one, K?

Petty insult? You mean like this:

people like you who either can't think for themselves or are just government apologists

...and this...

Typical government sympathiser, just sling insults because you don't have anything else.

...and this.

your narrow minded view of things through the eyes of a government sympthiser.

We all know your views of 'government sympathisers' and what you think of them. It's a off-hand insult, but still an insult.

Edited by t_r_nelson

So true the frank you haven't produced a single piece of evidence that hasn't been debunked

Van Allen belt Debunked

Crosshairs on the camera lens Debunked

Flag Debunked

Playing the victim when your points have been debunked is becoming a nasty habbit. Please lets see the evidence ;)

Well then debate already, at least man up and say you were wrong about " there is no explanation" bs. Im still waiting for more questions, which you continue to ignore.

Dont forget some people think the Earth is flat

Yep...right up there.

People prefer fiction to reality. I'm glad they're converging nowadays though...it makes the crazies easier to spot.

I've often thought about turning up to a truther convention with a model of the WTC and going "Can you show me what Bush did on 9/11".