0% Warning-o-meter

lol I've never got a warning either now that I think of it, only verbal warns in threads not a actual profile warn.

Congrats anyway dude

Ahh Fozteh. Good to see you're back in action and good on the way to a higher warning level.

Don't go up too high though. Neowin needs you. :p

Cheers mate, after being back a few days I can see what you mean.

People seem to be either far too stuck up, or just far too far gone to be saved.

I will try tho, I owe it to this whole community to lift them from their abysmal lives into the future. My future. Our future.

After many years of having a warn level, reaching 60% at one point, falling back down, going back up etc...I am on the verge of being back at 0! It should be sometime this month!

Congrats to the OP lol

How about this?

[board Message] Automated Warning Reduction - Jun 25 2008, 22:00

[board Message] Automated Warning Reduction - Dec 22 2008, 22:00

[board Message] Automated Warning Reduction - Jun 21 2009, 02:00

[board Message] Automated Warning Reduction - Dec 18 2009, 03:00

and yet,

Spartan_X - Restricted (chat)

Warn: (0%)

Profile Views: 1,249*

5,835 posts (1.93 per day)

I was one of the first to contribute to the growth of this community posting news articles and commenting on the forum for years just to see all of that gone in about a moth when certain individual came to gamer section and started the chaos you see now days. The end result... My warning level went from 0 to 80 in a snap and then I was BANNED from ever posting again on the only section of the forum I really liked, for me that was like a kick in the balls because that other person was allowed to stay as if nothing had happened until now that I see some one finally decided to put him where he belongs...

In those two year I'd barely posted 2 or 3 times and this one is most likely my final post here if it doesn't get deleted, what a nice way to recognize the contribution of one of the funding members of this community don't you think? do I care? not now, I used to but not anymore... I'd moved along and now I post all the info I used to post here on my Facebook page where no one will ban me from expressing my opinion.

Do I regret joining this community? Not really, I'm grateful because here I meet a couple of persons I can call friends and for me that was worth all the trouble. For you Nick and Andrew (Munky) I love you guys, thanks a lot for your friendship. ^_^

So, guess thats all I can say... Happy new year guys! :yes:

Neowin - Fair and Balanced... :rofl:

Edit: If you want to stay in contact you can find me on:

http://www.facebook.com/reinier

http://twitter.com/reinierm

Gamertag: MSXNA

PSN: MS_XNA

Wii Number: 1559-8791-1949-4838

Edited by Spartan_X

I remember you Spartan and was shocked to see you posting, not in a bad way, but to know you were still about. Your post used to be pretty good, albeit more in MS than others. But everyone has a tendancy. Certainly was a shame what happened and what seems to still be happening to you ......

Not aiming this at anyone in particular but a list of warnings to me would suggest someone isn't even capable of controlling the comments they make when typing in general. We could all add stupid comments or argue passionately that our beliefs are worth more than others but at the end of the day your someone sitting in their room needing to be like this on a anonymous forum because you cant do it in real life.

Ive never seen the members of Neowin make themselves look child like than in this thread :(

Ive never seen the members of Neowin make themselves look child like than in this thread :(

Dont like it? Dont reply!

Seems to be the vibe Im getting off other people and mods on the forum. Nobody forces you to write a rant as a reply to some asshat's comments, nobody forces you to read a thread.

*shrug*

Good to see this thread has also been used for Spartan_X's comments, pretty sure I have you on my 360 friends list :p Although since my 360 is haxxored I doubt we'll do owt together ;) Those MS snipers will have it banned lickedysplit next time I connect Im sure of it!

So tell me, now I have a warning and stuff. And all this new warning system etc. What do these 'restrictions' mean? There's nothing on the site really explaining this and I'm kinda stumped.

Also I hate having a red block under my profile, is there custom CSS to hide that? Also the Automated Removal, when does this happen? A month? Two months?

So tell me, now I have a warning and stuff. And all this new warning system etc. What do these 'restrictions' mean? There's nothing on the site really explaining this and I'm kinda stumped.

Also I hate having a red block under my profile, is there custom CSS to hide that? Also the Automated Removal, when does this happen? A month? Two months?

Restriction means you can't post to the forum for the duration of your restriction.

The automatic warning removal will happen after 3 months. Unless you get another warning in the meantime of course.

As to the red block... I'd just ignore it.

your warning level is reduced by 20% every 6 months, unless you recieve another one in that time.

if a restriction is applied to your account, this means you cant post for a certain length of time.

I got a warning for quoting something someone else said......

PM a Supervisor about it, I'm sure it will be removed.

Also, every six months? I don't think I could stand half a year with a little red mark by my name. It'd drive me mental, it already is now. That's why I hope they're hidden from post view in the update, it puts pressure on you to watch what you type and it can become very stressful. I find myself editing my posts as soon as I've posted them, numerous times in fact because I'm worried I'll get another warn.

PM a Supervisor about it, I'm sure it will be removed.

Also, every six months? I don't think I could stand half a year with a little red mark by my name. It'd drive me mental, it already is now. That's why I hope they're hidden from post view in the update, it puts pressure on you to watch what you type and it can become very stressful. I find myself editing my posts as soon as I've posted them, numerous times in fact because I'm worried I'll get another warn.

I did and i never heard back.....

Can we move away from citing warning stories here, Id rather this thread just died than was closed.

If you havent been contacted back by a mod/supervisor, forward it to Neobond, he seems really active at the moment and Im sure (ha) that it will be picked up.

• 2 weeks later...

your warning level is reduced by 20% every 6 months, unless you recieve another one in that time.

if a restriction is applied to your account, this means you cant post for a certain length of time.

My warning was 6 months yesterday, Its still there :D