Close-up Photos of Dying Star Show Our Sun's Fate

It has liquid water, but that's because the boiling point has been raised to nearly 200c because of the atmospheric pressure.

The real question is...if i set foot on this planet...will i or wont i burn to a crisp?

LOL, I've seen it 3 times in theatres. Awesome movie, hope to God that it doesn't happen tho.

Yeah I really liked 2012 also. Just a turn off your brain and watch the pretty explosions movie really, which is fine with me.

But, neutrino's mutating? Not gonna happen heh. The other stuff though, who knows.

Neutrino's "oscillate" between their different states, but none of them interact with matter much.

50 trillion neutrinos through the human body a second, and a neutrino detector might get 4 hits a year.

When are Son dies or is about to i think by then man may have been able to travel the farthest reaches of space so we shal be safe but if not then that generation of human race will be suffering and it will suck. but you kno what i think by then we will have time travel and will send everyone on the planet back to

Nov.5th.1955 . Ford motors will havea mass production of Flux capacitor in every vehicle with 2 quarts plutonium Free Bee

Cool. At least we have 5 billion years before we have to worry about it.

Thankfully you and I won't be here to see it go. Neowin will probably be dead by then...LOL