Facebook charging

What a crock of ****...

If I remember correctly, wasn't there something similar on Myspace about charging ?

There has been one going around for years about Hotmail / MSN Charging. I remember that from back in '99 - Just goes to show how much attention people pay to what's going on around them.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2471...7094&ref=ts

I made a group specifically designed to be against these people *L* It's just a giggle. but I might post this forum thread up there. hah.

Oh deary me. I suppose it was inevitable that something like this would come up for Facebook. After all, the MSN chain mail was around for the better part of 5 years before I finally stopped getting them. Twitter also seems to suffer too with viral tweets about bogus child kidnappings

When the whole "MSN to start charging" emails came out many years ago, then a couple of years later, and then a couple of years later again, I wrote a lengthy, and very concise email informing them of why the email they sent me was complete crap. That email got sent to every last fool who sent me the email, and it did actually seem to calm the amount of the emails I was receiving.