New Gamer category & Hobbies forum added

Another thing I've found is that if you open both gamers hangout and another subforum i.e. MS gaming as most people are interested in at least 2 of these subforums (different to Windows support where people only need one normally) then once you have read thru the GH tab you move onto the MS tab, and it could be out of date if you see what I mean. You need to refresh it again, which is just needless hassle that would be avoided if the GH were structured in the way it was before.

Anyone know what I mean?

Another thing I've found is that if you open both gamers hangout and another subforum i.e. MS gaming as most people are interested in at least 2 of these subforums (different to Windows support where people only need one normally) then once you have read thru the GH tab you move onto the MS tab, and it could be out of date if you see what I mean. You need to refresh it again, which is just needless hassle that would be avoided if the GH were structured in the way it was before.

Anyone know what I mean?

Yes, it's a terrible system and honestly, seems like a change that was made purely for the sake of changing something.

Yes, it's a terrible system and honestly, seems like a change that was made purely for the sake of changing something.

Have to agree but we don't appear to have any say in it so we will just have to deal with it.

Is there any way we could have hotlinks to the Sony/MS/PC section under the GH like before, but also have them have their own links like now?

I understand it broadens and makes the Gamers section seem more fleshed out and personal from the main forum for new people, but us regulars are struggling with the new system.

I know everyone gets used to change but surely having the hotlinks wouldn't be hard to implement - Just to further detail by hotlinks I mean like before under GH we have links to each section as well.

(Y) or (N) ?

• 3 weeks later...