Wikipedia

Anyone else like to browse wikipedia and find something remotely interesting when they're bored?

Edited by Adamb10

I usually search random stuff like "Jupiter" and then move on from there :p but I do the same with Youtube I watch one video then watch another and before I know it, it's time for bed!

I like Wikipedia surfing. Pick 2 totally unrelated topics. Start with one topic and try and get to the other by just clicking links. No cheating.

I like Wikipedia surfing. Pick 2 totally unrelated topics. Start with one topic and try and get to the other by just clicking links. No cheating.

haha yeah! a nice time waster :D

I'm doing it as well. Usually I start by clicking one of the links featured on the Wikipedia front page, only to end up reading about something entirely unrelated to the first article I had read.

Yeah I'll open one page, then end up opening a dozen tabs on linked articles, then work my way through and repeat. Favourite topics seem to be sciencey stuff (especially physics) and recent history. It's amazing how much there is to know :p

Yeah, I do that a lot.

Me to. I thought maybe I was the only one but I guess not. I find it fun to think of odd names for towns and see if they really are such places. Amazingly they are.