Airsofts!

I own one from Walmart that cost me like $20. It was alright. I'm sure if I got into spending a little more it'd be fun. All my friends and I play paintball though. >.<

Airsofting regular here! play at a site about 30mins from here, built up quite an armory as well as obtained quite a bit of gear.

edit: added some of my collection

post-49389-1261503176_thumb.jpg

post-49389-1261503190_thumb.jpg

post-49389-1261503200_thumb.jpg

post-49389-1261503247_thumb.jpg

post-49389-1261503340_thumb.jpg

We got a lil bit of an armoury... this is an old pic of some of them (can't be bothered to go down and find them at the mo). Mostly we just play with family (Hey, there's over 15 of us, more than enough for a good skirmish xD)

img0175bi.jpg

See sig. :p

I dont go airsofting anymore its just my favourite gun from my favourite manufacturer so it sits on my wall as a trophy.

Edited by Richard Hammond

Aww man talk about fun times. Me and my bro and 3 others got together for some airsoft almost every sunday last summer and the summer before. This one dude had a nice arsenal, two models of g36 (c and e) a shotgun, a scorpion (a mini machine gun), a sniper rifle (which I was finally getting good with at the end of the summer) and a nice pistol.

I'd post pics of them all, but I don't think we actually had pics of just the weapons. Too bad we won't get to play next summer :(

Actually, its the Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM, bigger than a USP, lacks blowback but is absolutely silent.

I currently have as my main loadout:

Classic Army XM177E2 (2009 Version)

Tokyo Marui Biohazard Samauri Edge (M92f Beretta)

Though occasionally I take out my A&K SVD Dragunov out in place of the XM177E2

I've sold a few and bought a few since those pics, my current armory is as follows...

Classic Army XM177E2 (2009 Version)

Tokyo Marui Biohazard Samauri Edge (M92f Beretta)

Tokyo Marui Beretta M92f (standard version)

Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM

HFC M712 Mauser

Jing Gong MP5A4 RIS

A&K SVD Dragunov

Jing Gong G36C

Maruzen MP5k (Gas)

I've previously owned...

AGM M14

Jing Gong MP5A4 (plastic)

Jing Gong M16A1

Jing Gong SVD Dragunov (upgraded monster!)

Edited by Coldgunner

Actually, its the Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM, bigger than a USP, lacks blowback but is absolutely silent.

I know what it is its the gun the USP was based off, MK23 is just a codename, technically it is a USP :p

Yeah, they found the Mk23 too big and too expensive (for civilian market) and wanted a cheaper, smaller pistol based on the same technology, along came the USP.

Been tempted to get a USP but I really don't need yet another pistol. Quite happy with my armory as it stands now, nothing else really takes my fancy.

Richard, where do you play?

I never owned one but I used to play around with my buddy's airsoft pistol. I forgot the exact model though. Funny thing is, the police in my city actually thought it was a real weapon so they came at us with guns drawn. What's even funnier is the fact that they gave us back the pistol and the ammunition for it.

I never owned one but I used to play around with my buddy's airsoft pistol. I forgot the exact model though. Funny thing is, the police in my city actually thought it was a real weapon so they came at us with guns drawn. What's even funnier is the fact that they gave us back the pistol and the ammunition for it.

yeah my older brothers friends (not my brother) where playing outside a school when it was closed. they hit a window and the alarms went off. shortly there after they where on the ground handcuffed with guns pointed at them

but yes they do look very real. there is one brand that is the exact weight. but thats because its actually used by police forces for training