Buy yourself a subscription for Xmas, it could be worth it!

I may just have to re-subscribe... :)

lol. Pay to test. Now I've seen everything.

You're not "paying to test." You're paying for a whole bunch of added features, and being one of the first to try the new forum skin is an extra benefit.

lol. Pay to test. Now I've seen everything.

Being able to test the updated site is just one perk of a subscription. What is much more important: By subscribing you support Neowin and its community.

I am a subsctiber currently, but I wont be renewing if paypal is the only method to do it by. I suggest adding google checkout as a method and/ or others, I fell out with paypal in a big way :(

Merry Christmas :-)

I'm not liking all these new people the same colour as me. Can we have a tier 3 sub with pink bolded names?

Was a subscriber and a member before you :D It's just my subscription expired a few months ago.

NeoBond, can I be a subscriber after Christmas? My mum isn't around :( She wouldn't let me do the transfer my self too :(

You can subscribe at any time. The preview isn't going anywhere ;)

Another skin change? :( Im still using the one before the new one...

There hasn't been a change at all. I can't see what you mean. The only change is the header now has snow in it. :huh:

There hasn't been a change at all. I can't see what you mean. The only change is the header now has snow in it. :huh:

I believe he's talking about the Atlas skin upgrade. You know, the one this topic is about :)

If you're still unsure whether or not to subscribe - go for it. It is definitely worth it, more so since today.

If you're still unsure whether or not to subscribe - go for it. It is definitely worth it, more so since today.

Mephistopheles speaks the truth.