[UK/BBC] Being Human

anybody know if the season 3 premier will be streamed online at all? im in the US btw.

it will be on bbc iplayer but other then peoples normal means it wont be live

it will be on bbc iplayer but other then peoples normal means it wont be live

well hopefully i can catch it online somewhere. i really got hooked on this show.

[Threads Renamed]

Both the BBC version and the Syfy version are active threads now which makes it a bit confusing to keep track of. Hopefully, it is a bit clearer now.

Yay I was watching the first ep of the U.S. remake and was wondering when Series 3 would start. Luckily it was tonight. Now it's going to be hard to watch both versions the same week :laugh: .

• 1 month later...

Amazing episode. Looking forward to next week.

yeah can't wait but then we have to wait for Series 4 :(

i absolutely LOVE this show! same with the syfy version of it. is there suppose to be a season 4 confirmed yet?

i do know the american version of nina "nora" is soo much hotter than bbc's! :devil:

i absolutely LOVE this show! same with the syfy version of it. is there suppose to be a season 4 confirmed yet?

i do know the american version of nina "nora" is soo much hotter than bbc's! :devil:

yep was renewed for a fourth series the only problem is the guy who plays Mitchell is busy filming back to back Hobbit films in New Zealand

I am going to assume you watched the US version first? Cause I just watched the first episode of the US version after just completing the latest UK episode, and its complete crap. Pretty sure they hinted or told half the story in the first episode. And just does not feel the same.

I am going to assume you watched the US version first? Cause I just watched the first episode of the US version after just completing the latest UK episode, and its complete crap. Pretty sure they hinted or told half the story in the first episode. And just does not feel the same.

nope, i watched all of the bbc version first. i enjoy both but the bbc is better in terms of gfx.

I know they are trying to do it differently and all that. I just don't like the fact they have compel now, and a few other Twilight like things. Now I could be totally messed up and the UK version has that, but I don't think so lol

US is typical, UK was different and cool. But after watching 5 episodes of the US version it's not as bad as I originally thought.

The BBC has commissioned a fourth series of Being Human, which will air in 2012.

Last night's series three finale picked up 1.05m viewers for BBC Three, according to overnight ratings, and the show was once again critically acclaimed.

The fourth run of Toby Whitehouse's drama will apparently pick up with the aftermath of last night's finale as the housemates return to Barry Island. There are also plans for further guest roles following the appearances of Lacey Turner and Robson Green during the recent run.

BBC Three acting controller Harry Lansdown said: "Being Human's brilliant mixture of fantasy and everyday life continues to provide must-see, ground-breaking drama for BBC Three, and I'm delighted to announce a fourth series for 2012."

Toby Whitehouse added: "We were overwhelmed by the response to series three, and so we're absolutely thrilled that the BBC have given us this opportunity to continue our show into a fourth year.

"We've got another intense and epic story lined up for you, with some new faces and old, and even more horror and mayhem and mugs of tea. I can't wait to get started."

Series four, which was given the green light by controller of BBC drama commissioning Ben Stephenson, will include eight 60-minute episodes.

so we have to wait until 2012 for series 4 to air? does bbc always take that long between seasons? just seems like a heck of a long wait to me.

personally i think mitchell getting the axe may hurt the ratings in the long run.

so we have to wait until 2012 for series 4 to air? does bbc always take that long between seasons? just seems like a heck of a long wait to me.

personally i think mitchell getting the axe may hurt the ratings in the long run.

yeah its every year there's never 2 series in one year...it'll be around the same time next year.

he asked to be released because he's filming the Hobbit and that's going to take a good year in itself.

yeah its every year there's never 2 series in one year...it'll be around the same time next year.

he asked to be released because he's filming the Hobbit and that's going to take a good year in itself.

sucks no new bbc being human and im on a 5 week break for smallville...gah!

i see the the fan outcry on killing mitchell off though. been reading the blogs & youtube. i hope series 4 will not suffer.

i see the the fan outcry on killing mitchell off though. been reading the blogs & youtube. i hope series 4 will not suffer.

yeah I have seen alot of stuff on Twitter/Tumblr about Mitchell and its not all been good at all

If you're looking for something new to watch, check out the US version of Being Human. It's surprisingly good and distances itself pretty quickly from the UK version.