[UK/BBC] Being Human

Wait, Mitchell isn't coming back? I thought they would do something. Wtf

nope he's off filming Hobbit for the next year

Yea but I still thought they would bring him back, they still could I guess in series 5 lol

only if they have a witch or something but Herrick said it best "you can rip my head off and I can come back but if you get staked its over there's no coming back"

only if they have a witch or something but Herrick said it best "you can rip my head off and I can come back but if you get staked its over there's no coming back"

OH CRAP, I forgot about that. lol

• 3 weeks later...
Series creator and executive producer Toby Whithouse divulged some information on the upcoming fourth season:
Lee Ingleby [as 1,000-year-old vampire Wyndam] is coming back for some of [season]4. We're also bringing back Tom [Michael Socha], the young werewolf. The cast of the show is constantly changing and evolving and growing and shrinking. We've been very lucky that pretty much every single guest actor we've had, as they've been leaving, has said "You know, I could come back if you wanted me to." Being Human is a bit like a Mexican daytime soap - even if someone dies, it doesn't preclude them from coming back at some point.

• 8 months later...

anyone know when series 4 starts up? i know the syfy being human season 2 is like the 2 week of january but i prefer the bbc one. this is one long break they have been on. also it appears series 4 is the last for russel the werewolf as he is leaving the show.

• 2 months later...

Finale Pictures

aapwZzJH.jpg aamuzrvs.jpg aavjJWKL.jpg aay8SFi3.jpg aasjX5bH.jpg aadw4CoP.jpg aakJdQ9V.jpg aaplEa3m.jpg aalUUWws.jpg aabxpVlK.jpg

I have liked this series, its refreshed the cast and made it interesting...yes I miss Mitchell and George but this has been refreshing

i dunno rappy the only episode i liked from series 4 was the first one. im thinking im done watching the bbc verison now. the syfy version isn't bad, mondays episode was really good IMO.

i dunno rappy the only episode i liked from series 4 was the first one. im thinking im done watching the bbc verison now. the syfy version isn't bad, mondays episode was really good IMO.

oh well, I found this series to be the best imo Damien Maloney has taken that mantle from Mitchell really quickly

• 6 months later...
The BBC's official series blog cheered the return of Damien Maloney (vampire Hal) and Michael Socha (werewolf Tom) to Honolulu Heights, as well as welcoming new series regular Kate Bracken (ghost Alex), as "...a bona-fide member of the gang".

gxuzv.jpg

• 3 months later...

We already know from the interview and exclusive new footage on T4 posted by us here that a detoxing Hal is still tied to the chair when we meet him again in series 5, being fed mashed banana ? which real life Mr M is not too fond of. But in the SciFiNow interview Damien reveals more about what to expect for Hal and his housemates, including an insight into his filming experience:

Our first day they had to feed me mashed banana. I hate bananas anyway and Michael was purposefully getting it all over my nose and cheek, and there were eight takes of it. I was like ?surely we got it now???

Going on to tease about the upcoming series with exciting ambiguity:

There are great moments of comedy, whereas last year there was an impending doom of ?The Old Ones are coming??What I like about this series is that the big bad ? the menace ? is so much more subtle and under their noses right from the very start.?

Bb9wO.png

Yeah it's yearly

Good to know. I haven't seen it in over a year and thought it was just gone. Thanx Rappy.

• 2 weeks later...