[UK/BBC] Being Human

Might give it a go, probably have to watch the previous series first..

Not really this series is basically a whole new cast with a whole new story arc

Oh right, i misread i thought the previous series had the new cast!

Previous series had the 2 guys but the girl joined late on, this will be kinda like a reboot, they may be nods to previous series but not obvious

Always liked Being Human, pretty excited for it to come back!

But I'm going to miss Annie. She was very well-designed, what she was wearing when she died was very versatile and could be worn in many different ways so she didn't always look the same. If Alex is just going to be leather jacket girl all the time it'll get boring :p

Being Human will come to an end after this series, BBC Three has confirmed.

The channel announced today that the supernatural drama will come to a close in the next few episodes as Tom, Alex and Hal are forced to face the Devil.

Michael Socha and Damien Molony are in their second run of Being Human while Kate Bracken has graduated to a lead role in the show, after original cast members Aiden Turner, Lenora Crichlow and Russell Tovey left the series in previous episodes.

"Working on Being Human has been a truly great experience," executive producer Rob Pursey said. "From the first one hour pilot all the way through to this climactic series, we've been given real creative freedom and encouragement. It's a credit to BBC Three that such an unusual idea has been allowed to flourish and evolve in its own unique way."

Pursey praised writer Toby Whithouse and added: "Being Human has also opened the door to new acting talent, including some incredibly exciting younger actors, which is a legacy we all feel proud of. We will miss Being Human, but feel inspired that there is a place for series like this on British television."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a456965/being-human-to-end-after-current-series.html

• 1 month later...