39 members have voted

1. 1. Choose this

• It's wrong
    • It's boring
    • It sucks
    • It shouldn't say out here, this is sensitive
    • It shouldn't say out here, I should complain to Microsoft
    • It's fine, but I'm scared of fanboys

Bloated is not just about disk space but also performance. No reviewer tested the performance of Windows 7 installing updates vs XP installing updates. Not even a single hotfix. Servicing is bloated and slow. I don't like the slow part even though I ignore the disk space issue.

Not solved by buying new HDD, wasting money.

Most likely using pirated copy of Windows if you're complaining this much about costs of hard drives.

If you don't own it, you have no right to complain about it.

Not solved by buying new HDD, wasting money.

Not completed until Microsoft trips down the bloated OS.

Well that's not gona happen, if you can't afford getting a PC with bigger HDD space, deal with it, you bought it, the next version of windows will be even more "bloated".

And his complaint was full of BS. Superbar didn't exist in XP, so he couldn't possibly have seen a Superbar bug then. And he can't honestly believe that there have been no new features added to the OS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Features_new_to_Windows_Vista

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Features_new_to_Windows_7

Wrong. Nothing's bull-****. For my friends.

i didn't complain about superbar bug, another one - not me.

Added size but still have to maintain optimized codes. (ex: from Windows XP > Windows Vista: unacceptable)

Oh, OK. Now I know for sure that you are spouting nothing but BS. How can a superbar bug have existed in XP? Superbar was only introduced with 7!!
And his complaint was full of BS. Superbar didn't exist in XP, so he couldn't possibly have seen a Superbar bug then.

It's clear that they used old XP code. If you can prove otherwise then do it. Superbar is based on old taskbar code (unfortunately).

Let's see if MS defenders will get this thread locked like they try to do, funny how you can't tell any negative point about Windows here.

...Past is "History", Future is "Mystery", its the Present that matters! (Watch KungFu Panda's turtle part) :D

yes, i watched. jack black was so amazing.

I have nearly 2 TB of disk space in my computer, and there is no way I would sacrifice the amazing functionality of Windows 7 for the mediocroty of XP for the sake of a few gigs of disk space. If you are more concerned about functionality than disk space, why don't you just install Windows 95? it only takes up about 250 MB of space.

-1, helpless by telling me to choose another OS or buy new HDD

You are asking for trouble in windows 7 support forum.

Its not bloat. its pack of features that comes with it. You use that feature or not its depends on you.

thats why microsoft have many version of windows.

Wrong. Nothing's bull-****. For my friends.

i didn't complain about superbar bug, another one - not me.

Added size but still have to maintain optimized codes. (ex: from Windows XP > Windows Vista: unacceptable)

Learn to properly follow a thread before you bitch at me. I was talking about the other person's complaint being BS, not yours. And I didn't say that you complained about the superbar bug. Learn to read.

I can certainly tell that you know nothing about programming if you honestly think that you can optimize code enough to fit Windows Vista's or Windows 7's features into Windows XP's footprint.