What The Hell Happened To Her?

You guys remember the movie Crocodile Dundee? Remember the very gorgeous and sexy Linda Kozlowski? Well take a look at this pics of her then and now in 2009.

What the hell happened to this woman? I can't believe how bad she looks. Time has definitely not been good to her. How sad.

THEN (1986)

Linda_Kozlowski_then.jpg

NOW (2009)

Linda_Kozlowski_Now.jpg

Well, I tell you what, 23 years can do a lot to you. Plus, it appears she's put on some weight as well. This is also normal, since as you get older your metabolism typically slows, making it easier to gain weight.

How old are you Scorbing?

Yeah, this is a pretty ignorant topic. Let's see how you look when you're 51. We'll compare it to your 28 year-old photo, too. And were on a forum that harps on people for even mentioning The Pirate Bay, citing legal concerns, yet constantly allows members to simply ripoff content from other sites.

What happened is she aged and seeing she has done no acting for almost 10 years now, she just let herself go and put on some weight as well. Or in other words became regular people. And some people dont age as well as other. Thou that leaves me wondering - what will Monica Bellucci look like in 5 years... :D

What happened is she aged and seeing she has done no acting for almost 10 years now, she just let herself go and put on some weight as well. Or in other words became regular people. And some people dont age as well as other. Thou that leaves me wondering - what will Monica Bellucci look like in 5 years... :D

I think thats exactly whats happened. I dont think the post was started to make fun of her I think its just unsual for someone who is in the hollywood eye to let themselves grow older like normal human beings. I would say alot of women in hollywood around her time wouldnt have grown older without having some work done. I dont think she looks bad at all its just not totally fair to compare pictures 23 years apart lol

When you get older, in your own mind you do not always think that you have changed that much, unfortunately the reality is different!

Here is another prime example of how we change: I would say woman have a harder time of it.

post-23703-1262172846.jpg

post-23703-1262172934_thumb.jpg

When you get older, in your own mind you do not always think that you have changed that much, unfortunately the reality is different!

Here is another prime example of how we change: I would say woman have a harder time of it.

post-23703-1262172846.jpg

post-23703-1262172934_thumb.jpg

Is it wrong i still would. lol