[UK] E4 Skins

So did anyone watch it tonight? on e3 at 10pm.

i thought it was pretty good actually, seemed to show typical lives of teenagers haha definitley not like me and my mates :whistle:

Seeing as this show has been advertised for about a month now, and there has been a lot of build up, I could not wait to watch it! I was not disappointed either :D.

Surprised it was on E4 though, I thought it would of been on mainstream C4. Amazing how that kid out of About A Boy has grown up!

Bring on next week!!

I watched it last night, only caught the last 25mins of it. Abit young stuff for me but found it funny seeing teenagers get up to stuff. The car bit made me laugh.

I heard it's from the creators of shameless so it's bound to be good. I've yet to get round to watching it yet

nor me, i will watch it soon though, ive only heard good things about it.

Lol on last weeks episode with naked teacher :D nice ass and ###### tho :D :p

Now if i was a young boy and saw my teacher bent over and she was hot... damm.... :devil:

I'm not sure on it at the moment, its OK but it seems a bit far-fetched, i know loads of people like the characters and it just seems too sterio-typed if you get what i mean, i laugh when that tony character says "we better get some drugs then.." just calls them drugs makes me laugh for the scriptness of it all... :p

interesting show.... i don't understand most of it tho.. some British Slang like: Safe... Someone want to tell me the meaning of that?

its like saying your a safe.. as in ure a top geezer or something... but chavified

interesting show.... i don't understand most of it tho.. some British Slang like: Safe... Someone want to tell me the meaning of that?

Safe means the same as cool, good, nice, sweet

"Dude, those new shoes are safe"

And you can use it as a Greeting/goodbye

"Oh there he is...safe man!"

"You going now? Alright safe"

Lol on last weeks episode with naked teacher :D nice ass and ###### tho :D :p

Now if i was a young boy and saw my teacher bent over and she was hot... damm.... :devil:

I was thinking that...I was trying to think if any of my teachers were as hot as that...alas they weren't :laugh:

its a really good show

this latest episode wasn't so great but still good

i loved the opening of the first one with tony pwning his dad

aaand (hope this doesn't get concord but) Mad Twatter, what an name

its a really good show

this latest episode wasn't so great but still good

i loved the opening of the first one with tony pwning his dad

aaand (hope this doesn't get concord but) Mad Twatter, what an name

Yeah I loved the last episode :D

That Michelle is something :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...