[UK] E4 Skins

I hate stuff in parts, I open all the parts let them buffer/load then click start, one finishes, the next is ready :)

Yeah I will wait till Feb 11th :p

Channel 4 fail, they record this in Hi def but as C4HD is just a simulcast of the main C4 channel they won't show in it HD, which sucks.

Looking forward to this.

Rappy you won't, you always wanna be the first on the scene on the first new episodes for anything.

Nah I will wait...would rather see it like that, all in one piece.

The listings for when Skins will broadcast have been released Skins will now air from the following;

Monday 11th February at 10pm on E4

and Repeated on Thursday 14th February at 10.35pm on Channel 4

• 2 weeks later...
Quote - Channel 4

The listings for when Skins will broadcast have been released Skins will now air from the following;

Monday 11th February at 10pm on E4

and Repeated on Thursday 14th February at 10.35pm on Channel 4

So does this mean a simulcast in HD every week then? :shifty:

Good opening episode, glad to see this series back.

OMG Maxxie and Michelle!

Looks ace!

Enjoyed the first episode. Wonder how long it will take Tony to get back to normal.

Tony is somewhat the figurehead for the last series, hopefully this series will bring the other characters out more on their own (which it is doing).

Radish?

Tony is somewhat the figurehead for the last series, hopefully this series will bring the other characters out more on their own (which it is doing).

Radish?

Yeah I noticed alot was revolved around the other cast which I actually enjoyed and even tho Tony is not in it much I expect him as the series to play on get more into it, wonder whos stalking Maxxie.

Yeah I noticed alot was revolved around the other cast which I actually enjoyed and even tho Tony is not in it much I expect him as the series to play on get more into it, wonder whos stalking Maxxie.

I think Maxxie is going to have a big role this season.

By the way - That song in the rave which Sid was dancing to, is called Organ Donor by DJ Shadow.

By the way - That song in the rave which Sid was dancing to, is called Organ Donor by DJ Shadow.

Top tune (Y)

Radish?

wow, watched it on 4od a minute ago...

quality episode,

the first series had a lot more humour to it, but this series is alot darker, and im enjoying it just as much so far.

Can't wait till next week :D