Happy New Year to all!

Little under 4 hours to go until it's 2010 here on the east coast -- Happy New Year to everyone here, wishing you all the best and hoping that 2010 is a hell of a lot better than 2009!

Off to par-tay!

I can't believe how crap the London fireworks were. They should be put to music and make a big deal of it.

Happy New Year to everybody, just had my first drink in neary six months, because of medication, I feel a little tipsy. :) neowin look really odd viewing on a mobile. Have a Happy New Year and hope you all have a good time and get very drunk.

Happy New Year Neowin, esp. my compadres in RWI and GH.

Stayin' in tonight, first NYE with the wee man, and he and the fiance are sick. Maybe they'll be out before midnight, and I can join Sethos in HOME.

It's still 10:22 pm here in Puerto Rico but to all in Neowin a Happy New Year 2010!!!! May the new year bring you health, peace and love to you and your families. And of course plenty of new tech goodies for all to enjoy. Now I'm off to drink and have a good time until morning.

Happy New Years to all members, especially those who frequent and contribute to the section of the site known as the Gamers Hangout.