I've Been Made A Forum Mod On Another Forum

Of course, I am not going to say what forum, it's an adult related forum, it's not like I haven't been a Mod before, I used to run my own forum, but I would've been Admin because it was my own forum then.

Of course, I am not going to say what forum, it's an adult related forum, it's not like I haven't been a Mod before, I used to run my own forum, but I would've been Admin because it was my own forum then.

ignoring.png

DThp2.jpg

XD.png

DThp2.jpg

I don't think it's going to be that bad, because the only pics allowed are of women, either posted by the women themselves, or gotten from one of their ads and posted by a forum member.

So many nice, polite people on here ragging on a guy who is just sharing something he is excited about.

Who? I am not, if you think I am then you sir can't read smiley

So many nice, polite people on here ragging on a guy who is just sharing something he is excited about.

Excuse me? There are absolutely no derogatory posts belitting his not-insignificant achievement.

I am not going to single anyone out, but there are some people being unnecessarily condescending in this topic. If you don't think it is an achievement, rather than belittling the OP, just don't post. Simple really.