[hobby] Guns.

bought me a new concealed carry gun...i love this thing

4421489205_7af62c4217.jpg

kahr pm9

4430352267_0ff8978c32_o.jpg

both my carry setups

springfield xd9 and kahr pm9

added a hogue grip and pierce mag extension to the kahr after the picture was taken

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up my concealed carry permit this afternoon. Won't be valid till May 23rd tho.

Oh wow that sucks. Why do they give you the "Permit" and not have it valid right away?

Our's is current and valid the same day.

Well in my county, it's valid till your birthday and mine is the 23rd of May. So instead of wasting $10 for 1 month and another $10 for a year I can wait a little while.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a Smith & Wesson Sigma .40 handgun.

My to get list:

Bushmaster AR-15 $899.99

Smith & Wesson 500 Revolver (the beast) $ 1,700

• 3 weeks later...

I recently started really getting into guns, and have been buying a few. I carry a Glock 21 .45ACP on duty (as a police officer), and I have a Glock 30, also .45ACP, which I carry concealed off duty. I also have a Bushmaster M4 Carbine, an M1 Carbine, and a Benelli M2 Tactical shotgun. It's an expensive hobby to get into lol, but I like having 'em and I'm always thinking about what gun I want to buy next hehe.

A Glock model 22 .40 caliber and .454 Magnum Casull. I carry both.

its 10$? i paid 100$ for 5yrs..

$175 for a lifetime permit here.

• 1 month later...

I have sold them off in the previous months

Remington 870 Marine Magnum

Ruger Mini-14 w/ Factory Folding Stock

Yugo M92 Krinkov AK47

Romanian SR1

Romanian WSAR-10

Bushmaster M4 A3

What I still have

MP5 A2(switching to A3 sometime soon) SBR

1 AR15 Lower A2 config(Building into an MK12 MOD 0)

3 Stripped AR15 Lowers(KAC, MEGA, Noveske) in a box waiting to be built.( 1 to be built as an AR15 pistol)

• 4 weeks later...

its 10$? i paid 100$ for 5yrs..

Where at?

I recently started really getting into guns, and have been buying a few. I carry a Glock 21 .45ACP on duty (as a police officer), and I have a Glock 30, also .45ACP, which I carry concealed off duty. I also have a Bushmaster M4 Carbine, an M1 Carbine, and a Benelli M2 Tactical shotgun. It's an expensive hobby to get into lol, but I like having 'em and I'm always thinking about what gun I want to buy next hehe.

Nice! I want a Stag AR, but G/f says no. Hmph. She doesn't even live with me.

I recently bought a High Noon Split Decision Holster for my Glock 26, LOVE IT. No printing for where it's at.

Although with the heat, I just open carry the G19 currently.

I have a bushmaster AR-15 California Compliant of course, a Mossberg 'security' 12-GA,30-6

And now i'm looking to add a plinker to my collection, I'm gonna go buy a Sig Sauer 522LR, a little expensive for a .22 but its cool looking I think any ways,will be good just to shoot some .22 rounds and not worry about having to buy expensive rounds for my AR.

http://www.sigsauer.com/Products/ShowCatalogProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=66&productid=249

• 1 month later...

New addition to the family, Russian American Armory,Saiga 7.62x39.For anyone that doesn't know what a Saiga rifle is (not Shotgun) its basically a Russian made AK-47 without a pistol grip.Minor modifications can be made to put the pistol grip back in place.But since i live in Komifornia i'd need a mag lock if I were to put the pistol grip back on it and I refuse to do so.

post-342854-12839784134068.jpg

post-342854-12839784252455.jpg

post-342854-12839784538208.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My two russians.In soviet russia gun fires you!!

Got any bullpups?

I just sold off my P90 recently, makes me a sad panda. But I was hurting for cash. :/ And the buyer was an old friend, so it's not like it is going very far.

Got any bullpups?

I just sold off my P90 recently, makes me a sad panda. But I was hurting for cash. :/ And the buyer was an old friend, so it's not like it is going very far.

Nah no bullpups yet.Don't know if i'll ever get one.

Nah no bullpups yet.Don't know if i'll ever get one.

I feel like sometimes im the only one in the US that has a hard on for them, I rarely see them at ranges anymore, around here anyways.