Viore Television any good.

Geoffrey B.    1,415

I was looking into getting this. Is this a good Television Brand?

LINK

Conjor    40

A lot of the 'offshoot' brand names you see in stores like Walmart and Zellers are often related with big name brands in some way (like they use the same components and have almost the same specs). If you plan on buying a brand of TV that seems obscure, like the one there, buy it in store. If something is going to go wrong with it, it'll happen very fast and buying it in-store will give you that in-store return policy.

Make sure that you check their return policy to ensure that you are covered in at least some fashion if you end up with a lemon.

P.S. Don't be lead on by their huge contrast ratio. Unless you are planning to watch the TV in a completely dark room, it wont matter. Also, if you are planning on getting this T.V., make sure you have a stereo system cause those speakers seem really weak to me.

Cy-Kill    0
I was looking into getting this. Is this a good Television Brand?

LINK

Having been a Walmart employee in the electronics department, let me give you some advice: do not buy a television from Walmart.

Geoffrey B.    1,415

could anyone recommend a 1080p television no smaller than 36in for less than $500 LCD not plasma

Cy-Kill    0

Where do you live, because if you were in Canada then I could recommend some store for you, but if you're not then you'll have to get the info from someone who lives in the same country as you.

Geoffrey B.    1,415

I live in Ohio, United States.

Phantom Helix    53

this one is $579 you are going to have a hard time with size 1080p and price

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...5-067-_-Product

since you are searching walmart thought Vizio is a great brand

I can't even find out where Viore is from, nothing but a 800 number on thier website

Here is a 32' Sony Bravia for $499 this would be my pick

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16889252067

Edited by Phantom Helix
Phantom Helix    53
They are in AR, USA. A little more research, and you would've come up with the following:

http://www.whois.net/whois/viore.com

&

http://www.aboutus.org/Viore.com

Just because the site is registered somewhere does not mean that is where the company is

Rodney Smith af303bafeb0e65191d0e52b31d4046a9.png Bentonville AR United States 72712 230db4655ca7dd7f57afc3455f557c87.png

If they are from Bentonville AR then this is a Walmart House Brand, thats where Walmart started and where the HQ is

Probably Cheap as crap then

Cy-Kill    0

I know where Walmart started, and that's why I also said as a former Walmart employee, to not buy a TV at Walmart, as there are far better places you can get a TV of higher quality if not a better price.

xendrome    5,583
Having been a Walmart employee in the electronics department, let me give you some advice: do not buy a television from Walmart.

So the Sony's and Samsungs at Wal-mart are of a lesser quality then the ones at Bestbuy?

Please explain....

Cy-Kill    0

If you want a year old model, go right ahead and buy one.

Geoffrey B.    1,415
If you want a year old model, go right ahead and buy one.

I have noticed this about walmart with more than just their television market. To my understanding the way they have "Lower" prices is because they are selling older units.

However lets not start a flame topic. I am simply looking for the largest 1080P television I can find for the $500 TOTAL (Including Tax) price range I can find.