Need Audio Streamer!

Ok, I need a new MP3 streamer - Soundbridge M500 died. I don't care about video, and I won't use my TV as a screen for it - I like to listen to music while watching/playing games/etc. It MUST have a screen on the base unit, or it's crap. Screen on the remote isn't ideal, either - remotes get scuffed/broken/lost. Options I've looked at more than one second:

Dune HD Base (looks good but hard to find info that isn't in Russian)

Squeezebox Duet (aforementioned remote screen issue.....if the screen were on the base, I'd be sold)

Another Soundbridge (discontinued/don't like bidding over retail price on eBay)

HTPC/Laptop as player (power/noise concerns; though I DO have a spare 17" Dell LCD I could use as a screen, but again, the fewer things I have to plug in, the better)

Budget would be about $250, but if the ideal solution costs more, I suppose I'll find a way; I could sell plasma or black market babies or something. Any ideas welcome, please!

setup windows media server if you have 2 or get a ps3 to stream it. Don't know if this helps

No, I don't wanna have to hook up my PS3 to two screens, and I'm not using my TV to browse my music.

sb3 classic or squeezebox touch seem the best options, i think you can only do stereo music with them though which is a bit rubbish.

i would rule out the dune HD while it and other players like the pch-a110 can play music usually then lack a lot of basic features you would expect on a audio streamer (popcornhour a-110 cant even do gapless playback)

Edited by Waylander