[Hobby] Blogging

Are there any dedicated bloggers out there? I'm very curious! :)

I've been blogging for the past year and a half. Thought it may seem very time-consuming (eh, I guess it is), it's very fun and helps improve my writing skills. I love getting feedback from all of my friends and co-workers about anything that I blog about. Not only that, but it's also fun to look back at. I hope to look back at it five years from now to see how far I've come.

I'd encourage all of you to share your blogs if you do have one. I really do enjoy following others and what they're up to. (Hence my Facebook and Twitter addictions.)

http://ruizwashere.com/blog/

I used to blog a hell of alot and it took time but I got noticed and got some good freebies but then I stopped because I got bored :(

You know I really want to get into it, and try it out, especially after seeing the movie Julie & Julia but I wouldn't know where to start.

Ruiz nice site, looks very professional.

So whats a great "free" blogging site to use that looks clean and professional? I may try it out.

You know I really want to get into it, and try it out, especially after seeing the movie Julie & Julia but I wouldn't know where to start.

Ruiz nice site, looks very professional.

So whats a great "free" blogging site to use that looks clean and professional? I may try it out.

I use Wordpress.com for my blogging and I find it pretty cool, they have loads of free themes.

I would highly recommend wordpress.com for those trying to get started. It's very simple to use and easy to expand to if you decide on purchasing your own domain, which is very cheap these days.

And yes, blogging is a hobby that can be used to talk about other hobbies. ;)