OPM gives Heavy Rain 9 in world-first review & other reviews

Ah right cool :D

I'm going to phone the store I'm going to to check, and see if I can reserve a copy, but I don't think I'll be able to do that over the phone - Can you even reserve copies at all with HMV?

I'll buy it even at an RRP of ?54.99, but it's only because I'll get ?37 off hopefully which equals ?18.

Well when I aske dif they're selling the special edition he never asked if I wanted to reserve a copy.. :/ But i'll be there on Friday morning and I'll try and update this thread on my phone :)

Well when I aske dif they're selling the special edition he never asked if I wanted to reserve a copy.. :/ But i'll be there on Friday morning and I'll try and update this thread on my phone :)

10 minutes in line to talk to a store at 5p a minute **** that, there's a few HMVs in and around Glasgow I'll just go in. Both copies get an

Oragami figure with instructions on how to make

(not game related spoiler something else) anyway, just the one in the special edition is nicer :p

Yeah I'm really not too fussed about the sound track, the theme seems all right but I bet it's just rain falling on the XBM :P I wont be buying the Special edition if I have to spend over ?20 :P

Yeah I'm really not too fussed about the sound track, the theme seems all right but I bet it's just rain falling on the XBM :p I wont be buying the Special edition if I have to spend over £20 :p

Theme is pretty crappy (it is just rain falling), Flower theme is the nicest one on PSN.

The special edition also get's the first chunk of DLC for free, which will probably sell for £3-5.

Collectors edition unboxed

Along with the game, it includes a code to download the official soundtrack of the game, a dynamic XMB theme which you may have noticed is available for purchase on the store, and also the first Heavy Rain Chronicles DLC, which gives us some backstory on Madison Paige.

The box alone makes the few extra pounds worth it, just look at that Heavy Rain!

Theme is pretty crappy (it is just rain falling), Flower theme is the nicest one on PSN.

The special edition also get's the first chunk of DLC for free, which will probably sell for ?3-5.

yeah, I probably won't bother with the DLC either.. Need to buy a Dual Shock 3 soon and those aren't cheap -_-

yeah, I probably won't bother with the DLC either.. Need to buy a Dual Shock 3 soon and those aren't cheap -_-

You'll be playing this without a DS3? :o

FS Brad. I thought you got your PS3 fairly recently, how on earth do you not have a DS3? They started bundling them in like 2008.

Nah all I meant was the SE gets the DLC for free so if yours comes to like £22 might as well just buy it.

FS Brad. I thought you got your PS3 fairly recently, how on earth do you not have a DS3? They started bundling them in like 2008.

Nah all I meant was the SE gets the DLC for free so if yours comes to like ?22 might as well just buy it.

I meant another DS3.. :P

But then again, If I can get the normal edition for ?13, then I'm going to get that as I'll end up paying an extra ?9 for the DLC and the nice cover... As I can live without the Sound track and theme.

I meant another DS3.. :p

But then again, If I can get the normal edition for £13, then I'm going to get that as I'll end up paying an extra £9 for the DLC and the nice cover... As I can live without the Sound track and theme.

I'd get the normal edition for like £3 :p

Thing is I already have the theme, so at the end of the day I don't mind if I don't get the SE, but I would prefer it if it's only going to cost me £18.

Nah all I meant was the SE gets the DLC for free so if yours comes to like ?22 might as well just buy it.

I got my PS3 in March of 2008 and mine (40gb) came with the SIXAXIS only.

I got my PS3 in March of 2008 and mine (40gb) came with the SIXAXIS only.

80GB which came out around Easter/MGS4 in 2008 started bundling them.

My GF is so doing this, I'm rubbish at stuff like this.

Apparently during the game install it tells you how to make it :laugh:

25rcb2c.jpg

Mine should be here within an hour, God bless Amazon. The amazon version alson comes with some DLC, is that considered the special edition?

I also looked at the Heavy Rain theme last night and it looked super boring so I got the lovely Flower theme instead. I would have gotten the HR one if it looked at all decent since it's only a few dollar but i never would have used it.

Aha yeah Gavin I'll get my gf to make the origami figure if she wants to. She seems really excited for Heavy Rain too!

Mines is watching me play it on Friday night (no jokes :p)

Hide from the the web! laugh.gif

Tis cool on Neowin anyway, I tend to always use spoiler tags for games unless they are properly old.

Heh, I just won't come into the topic once people start getting it and posting things, I also don't read comments on game websites or anything that has anything to do with Heavy Rain.

And you'd think Neowin would be fine, but I remember someone spoiling MGS4 for Sethos a while back.

My GF is so doing this, I'm rubbish at stuff like this.

Apparently during the game install it tells you how to make it :laugh:

25rcb2c.jpg

remember mine? XD I win! :D

Heh, I just won't come into the topic once people start getting it and posting things, I also don't read comments on game websites or anything that has anything to do with Heavy Rain.

And you'd think Neowin would be fine, but I remember someone spoiling MGS4 for Sethos a while back.

That was through a PM though.

But yeah avoid any news topic on Heavy Rain/Youtube video, people are spoiling it everywhere.

Just got it!! Downloading the patch now!

/jealous

remember mine? XD I win! :D

Official material > Your Paper :p

I'm wondiner if I should avoid this particular thread until I have beaten the game. i an fascinated by everything that went into making the game and everything but if someone ruins it for me I will skull**** them and eat their family.