We're back online! (again)

It's getting faster now..

Search is broken :

[#10182] Search is not available as the Sphinx API is not available, please contact an administrator about this issue

Yup, the posts have to be converted for IPB 3 (essentially, it opens up edit, and saves :p).

They said the upgrade would be done, and then the script to convert the posts would be done after. That may be causing the high loads now, but I doubt it.

It probably is actually, converting posts does put a pretty fearsome load on the SQL server, particularly when there are more than 9 million to convert

Not sure what "Spy" is, but when I click it...

"[#1076] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available. "

I miss latest forum activity. I hope that's what spy is and can be integrated to the forum's front page like normal.

Not sure what "Spy" is, but when I click it...

"[#1076] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available. "

I miss latest forum activity. I hope that's what spy is and can be integrated to the forum's front page like normal.

They are disabled, Latest Forum Activity hasn't been removed :)

Wheres the recent forum activity box gone from the top of the forum?

Thats how i used to navigate i dont want to have to keep going to another page just to see whats happening........

It's seems to be okay at the moment. The server load reads as 2.78, which is nowhere near as bad as before.

The drop down menu for my name is...well...stuck is that an IE8 problem?

It odd because its not stuck on the main page.

I had this issue with IE7 the other day, so yes, I think it is an Internet Explorer problem.

Wheres the recent forum activity box gone from the top of the forum?

Thats how i used to navigate i dont want to have to keep going to another page just to see whats happening........

They are disabled, Latest Forum Activity hasn't been removed :)

I'm at 3.40 load atm, it's still taking time :/ urm, I see spy isn't working, but neither is LFA? And is the header editable? Like on the home page?

It's a little slow yet, but it was working fast a few minutes ago. Spy and latest activity are apparently disabled until everything's up and running. Not sure about the header...