utorrent_logo.png

?Torrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With ?Torrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, ?Torrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above)

and peer exchange.

Changelog:

• Change: update TCP/IP overhead estimation
  • Fix: handle wrapping in uTP timestamps
  • Fix: Crash in setup dialog when dialog is exited before server list is downloaded.

souricon.gif News source: Official website

softicon.gif Download: ?Torrent 2.0

thanks for the update, seems like they still havent fixed the dodgy webui though, i cant only get to it in i.e and even then i can add torrents from the url box or via the comp, hope its fixed it the stable release

Edited by Fubar

Utorrent 2.0 RC 5 has been released. Not sure how to get the layout like in the first post so i'll drop it here:

news Source: Utorrent

Download: Utorrent 2.0 RC 5

2010-01-25: Version 2.0 RC5 (build 17920)

• Change: update TCP/IP overhead estimation
  • Fix: handle wrapping in uTP timestamps
  • Fix: Crash in setup dialog when dialog is exited before server list is
    downloaded.

This should be the final Release Candidate before final build is released at the end of the week.

(Thanks Pupik)

^ it's:

2010-01-25: Version 2.0 RC5 (build 17920)
[list][*]Change: update TCP/IP overhead estimation
[*]Fix: handle wrapping in uTP timestamps
[*]Fix: Crash in setup dialog when dialog is exited before server list is
 downloaded.[/list]

Actually, have to update manually, cause just clicking help, check for updates, within utorrent, seems to ALWAYS say no updates available. Haven't started to worry about why yet.

Actually, have to update manually, cause just clicking help, check for updates, within utorrent, seems to ALWAYS say no updates available. Haven't started to worry about why yet.

Same here.

Im getting that it isnt a valid win32 application

edit: seemed to be firefox

I got that too. Just try downloading it again.

Mine cut out at 230kb, so I tried it again and it started from where it left off.

All working fine now. Hope that helps.

Wow, memory usage for me wen from 6MB to 63MB. WTF?

Still had 1.8.5 installed, so decided to upgrade to see the differences. And both the versions (1.8.5 and 2.0) been stuck on 14.6mb plus while doing nothing.

Don't know how you even managed to get 6mb of usage.