Reputation system enabled & explained

haha :rofl:

So where's my rep point then? ;)

i jest i jest :p

Tbh, I agree with the others about the whole rep system being pointless.

I don't really see it as pointless (in fact points is the whole 'point' of it all :p) i'm not going to go out of my way to get rep points from people but as i was browsing earlier through a thread i noticed someone had given me a rep point for something and it made me feel like my post was appreciated, and that is a good thing.

You're trashing me, your 360 fan club is a strong one :devil:

Lack of PS3 nutjobs around here, I SHALL SUFFER! :cry:

Oh puh-lease, it's my natural charm that's getting my all this rep :cool:

Oh puh-lease, it's my natural charm that's getting my all this rep :cool:

You certainly have mellowed out, but you got yourself a following bro :cool:

I got myself a hound of pitchfork wielding angry mobs :p

You certainly have mellowed out, but you got yourself a following bro :cool:

I got myself a hound of pitchfork wielding angry mobs :p

I'm just in hibernation, give it a few months and I'll be roaring like a retarded lion once again (Y)

Also, as Mike pointed out; you have an angry mob - That's something at least!

All consoles are inferior

BOW BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE GAMING PC!!! :D

I had to rep for you that.

why can't i see anyones reputation when scrolling a thread?

i can't even see my own.. need to go into my profile.

is this by design?

You should be able to see it in every thread, on the bottom right of every post. If not, I assume we've got another bug on our hands. :p

Make sure to clear your cookies, update your browser, and make sure it isn't IE7 or earlier. Then it's possibly a bug. :o

But if you mean like total reputation.. Then yeah, it's in profiles only. You can just click the little pop-out user_popup.png button beside everyones username to see reputation though.

You should be able to see it in every thread, on the bottom right of every post. If not, I assume we've got another bug on our hands. tongue.gif

Make sure to clear your cookies, update your browser, and make sure it isn't IE7 or earlier. Then it's possibly a bug. ohmy.gif

But if you mean like total reputation.. Then yeah, it's in profiles only. You can just click the little pop-out user_popup.png button beside everyones username to see reputation though.

Thanks for that, didn't even know you can do that. LOL I thought that lil thing just meant it would open in a new window.

You should be able to see it in every thread, on the bottom right of every post. If not, I assume we've got another bug on our hands. :p

Make sure to clear your cookies, update your browser, and make sure it isn't IE7 or earlier. Then it's possibly a bug. :o

Neither did I, Thanks

I didn't know that. Thanks. :)

I'm confused. Well more than usual. So we have stars under the avatar which show something about the number of posts, than the number of posts, we have on our profile also stars which i don't know what they mean, and we have a reputation system (which btw mine can't be right i want to see the logs)

Can't that all be one thingie? I'm seeing stars. Look at Rappy. I'm seeing red stars. I also want a red star. How many posts to get one? Actually i want a star with each point a different color.

?I'm confused. Well more than usual. So we have stars under the avatar which show something about the number of posts, than the number of posts, we have on our profile also stars which i don't know what they mean, and we have a reputation system (which btw mine can't be right i want to see the logs)

Can't that all be one thingie? I'm seeing stars. Look at Rappy. I'm seeing red stars. I also want a red star. How many posts to get one? Actually i want a star with each point a different color.

10k.gif

• Like 2

Would be nice to have this on the front page comments area, as you get a few good posts that have replies just going down the line with +1!!!

Seriously, think about it devs, will ya? Would be great to have. :yes:

@petrossa - the stars in your profile are a rating. People can rate you just like they would a thread.

err what.. think you have that a bit confused

as for petrossa it's not that hard is it? infact I can't even see anything to be confused about... except your post ;)

Nope. You for example have been rated with 3 stars:

24246377201001301264881678996x966scrot.png

It even says user rating.

Oh right, yeah your correct but is not related to the post count stars on the left hand side.. is it?! that's what I thought you meant :)