WWDC Keynote Webcast

I'll be at work anyway (boooooooooooooooooooo) earning the cash to buy one of these beautiful G5's (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's reached fever pitch, it's too damn amazing, if everything unfolds out how we think it will with Steve Jobs showcasing OS X 10.3 on the new PowerMacs with 970's it'll just be so damn amazing!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I just can't wait!!!! the tension grows with each passing moment.... and I can't even afford to buy one :woot:

I just think this is going to be a huge boost for the whole Mac world! no longer will be be told by our PC loving freinds that we are slow :ninja:

I have my $100 read for the 10.3 announcement. Pre-order, consumer preview, whatever. Maybe something to replace office? A new "toy" would be nice (iCam, even bigger ipods, whatever) would be cool too.

Damn, I think I'm getting caught up in the hype - oh well, you're only young once.

an iPhone or iPDA would be nice,though thats asking a little much, Apple could really do good in the cellular phone biz =)

I can't wait for the Keynote, but I won't buy a G5 until either a G5 PowerBook comes out or they make the price lower (if it's too high that is :p )