GTA Chinatown for iPhone is addictive

I can't stop playing this game, its really very addictive. The only thing that I don't like its the painful controls, other than that the game is amazing!

HAHA I just was looking at this game earlier today. It does look pretty fun. I may have to check it out

It is and for $9.99 is a steal, much more cheap than the PSP version.

Yeah it definitely is addictive.. I bought it a few days back and wasn't so sure when I first played it, but once you get used to the control system and how everything works, it's a pretty awesome (and huge) game! Spend a good few hours lying in bed playing it now, and I'm only 6% complete...

Is it the full game from DS?

I have the DS version but haven't played it in awhile. From what I can tell so far, they have added some stuff to the beginning part (I could be wrong..its been awhile). The graphics, story, and gameplay is about the same as it is on the DS.

To be honest, I was hoping for a little more of a graphical face life. The game is fun as hell and super addictive. No doubt a must have for any iPhone/iPT gamer.

Some things I hope they change:

1. There needs to be a suspend feature for when someone calls or whatever.

2. The only way to play music from your own library is making a specific "GTA" playlist. The only way you can do this is from your computer :(. Come on. Other games let you play any music from iPod app w/o any problems.

I'm still playing GTA4.. that game is awesome, sometimes annoying when I keep dying on the same missing over and over..

I'll have to check out GTA for the iPhone :D Cheers

I have the DS version but haven't played it in awhile. From what I can tell so far, they have added some stuff to the beginning part (I could be wrong..its been awhile). The graphics, story, and gameplay is about the same as it is on the DS.

To be honest, I was hoping for a little more of a graphical face life. The game is fun as hell and super addictive. No doubt a must have for any iPhone/iPT gamer.

Some things I hope they change:

1. There needs to be a suspend feature for when someone calls or whatever.

2. The only way to play music from your own library is making a specific "GTA" playlist. The only way you can do this is from your computer :(. Come on. Other games let you play any music from iPod app w/o any problems.

Basically the graphics are in between the PSP and DS version. Better than the DS, but as good as the PSP.

As far as your other points, I totally agree. While I have an iPT, so the call problem isn't an issue for me, I can see how that would be pretty annoying. And the whole playlist issue is ridiculous. But then again, the DS and PSP don't even have a playlist feature, so it's better than nothing.I hope we see an update in the near future.

True but there are a lot of music choices in their library, so you are not stuck in only one kind of music :yes:

I can't stop playing this game, its really very addictive. The only thing that I don't like its the painful controls, other than that the game is amazing!

Meh, all shooter on the ipod touch have terrible controls.

I tried CoD:Z0MBiES on it and well.. it was painful xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This was pretty much the best game for the iPhone. Addictive, fun, nice graphics, good gameplay, good music, and overall good design.

• 4 weeks later...