Exciting announcement! Search works.

OK not that exciting, but Dave has just fixed search, I know you'll enjoy using it because it's way better than IPB2 search.

Bear with us while we get everything up to speed, we seem to be on the right track..

Thanks again for your patience.

yay! now i can find all the threads i've posted in ... keep track of stuff like that...

searchw.jpg

that is what happens when i click on the search... on ipb2 it made a drop down box appear with stuff like 'advanced search' and stuff... now it just searches for "Search Forums"

also, sorting the results by 'last update time' doesnt work, it always sticks to 'relevance'

Edited by carmatic

yay! now i can find all the threads i've posted in ... keep track of stuff like that...

that is what happens when i click on the search... on ipb2 it made a drop down box appear with stuff like 'advanced search' and stuff... now it just searches for "Search Forums"

also, sorting the results by 'last update time' doesnt work, it always sticks to 'relevance'

The search box at the top right is for a quick search of the forum. If you would like more options, click your username dropdown and choose "Forum Search" to see everything.

I will continue to use the Google search for the forum because I got used to it :p but I will occasionally find myself using the built in search no doubt!