[Official] God of War III

I just want to say this is one of the best games I have ever played. I dont think they could ever top this with another GoW game. I havent even finished playing it all the way thru yet but I am very impressed. I am just glad they dont have many of those damn near impossible puzzles like the first game had with the block and spike room.

You guys are so damn lucky...I hate you. :( I had a PS2, played GOW2, loved it, but I couldn't decide to buy a PS3 just for GOW3....

This game is simply epic. I can't wait until the DLC is available :)

Really is kick ass to see people not only still talking about this game, but also enjoying it as much as I did as well. :punk:

If you own a PS3 and for some reason you have not checked it out yet, really do so sooner than later.

I truly hope it does not get left out when people start talking about GOTY later on this year because it was released so early in the year, as that would be a true travesty. Not saying it definitely deserves it or not, there are still a lot of games left this year, but I without a doubt feel it should undeniably be one of the contenders.

I found it to be a good game, not great. The graphics were good (mostly when you were in cut scenes). Some times it seemed like previous gen when the camera was higher when it was trying to put more enemies on the screen during the button mashing

especially during the labyrinth when fighting while the spikes were coming out of the ground

I also found the game to be a bit short, and the ending to be a bit lackluster.

I did like the fact that the level ups and extra abilities were easy to find, I did like the visuals for the most part, the controls and combat were spot on, and the challenges are a nice touch as well. I also liked the

boom chika wow wow tippity tap action...I hit that ass hard! :)

I would have given it a 7.5 or 8 our of 10.

Depending on how much DLC is, I will pick that up as well.

I also liked the

boom chika wow wow tippity tap action...I hit that ass hard! :)

I'd hit that sooo many times. By accident of course. I didn't know you can keep on doing it. lol. :laugh:

So I just started playing this yesterday and wow it's just superb. Taken me a fair bit of time over the past few months to complete God of War I and II, but the moment I finished 2 and started 3 the visuals and sound were just immense. Impressed so far (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

When i played GOW 1 i said to myself GOW 2 won't be as good and now after thinking the same about 3 i'm regreting that there won't be a GOW 4 :( it's one of the main reasons why i got a ps3 THREE YEARS AGO!!!

I <3 GOW 3!

When i played GOW 1 i said to myself GOW 2 won't be as good and now after thinking the same about 3 i'm regreting that there won't be a GOW 4 :( it's one of the main reasons why i got a ps3 THREE YEARS AGO!!!

I <3 GOW 3!

there might be GOW 4 cuz of the ending...

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Quite a craving to replay this as of late (GoW4 rumour adding), only ever completed it once. The graphics today are still awesome looking. Then there's the violence, sometimes over the top is good :p

Quite a craving to replay this as of late (GoW4 rumour adding), only ever completed it once. The graphics today are still awesome looking. Then there's the violence, sometimes over the top is good :p

Same here. I recently played through the GoW origins collection or whatever it's called. The PSP games in higher res and on PS3. Still haven't quite gotten my GoW fix so I'm thinking of playing through 3 again.