Do you plan to buy iPad

You do realize that once it's jailbroken there will be apps to allow it to multitask, right?

You do realize that a jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch can do everything an iPad can, right?

You do realize that a jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch can do everything an iPad can, right?

You do realize that this isn't true, the iPad has a more powerful CPU and therefore has more potential, it also doesn't have a 10 inch screen.

You do realize that this isn't true, the iPad has a more powerful CPU and therefore has more potential, it also doesn't have a 10 inch screen.

Actually the whole "the CPU is great" thing bothers me...This A4 processor runs at the same speed as the Snapdragon processor that many new smartphones have! I do not believe that the Apple CPU is so much better...It is just Apple Hype..

As much as I love buying a new gadget every few months I'm afraid the iPad doesn't offer me anything. If it had a decent 5mp camera(like the quality of the 3mp camera on the 3GS), multitasking and some good connectivity then I would be first in line. Its the first incarnation of the iPad, hopefully Apple fanatics will buy it and the second or third version will be brilliant.

I love the concept and quality, and I'm totally there when it offers me what i need. I can just imagine having something the size of the iPad that I could carry around with me, take pictures, multitask and just do everything my Nokia phone can do but on a beautiful screen from Apple. When it comes to real work; I cant replace my PC and I don't expect the iPad, or anything else to change that. I need the iPad to be a collection of everything that is great about a PC(excepot the stuff that hogs processing power) and a phone, all there for me to carry around.

Actually the whole "the CPU is great" thing bothers me...This A4 processor runs at the same speed as the Snapdragon processor that many new smartphones have! I do not believe that the Apple CPU is so much better...It is just Apple Hype..

It also has the GPU, Memory Controller, I/O, everything on the same chip which should make it quite a bit faster.

No way am I buying the iPad. If only it's the size of a candy bar, can do phone calls and text messaging - I forget, that's the iPhone.

It also has the GPU, Memory Controller, I/O, everything on the same chip which should make it quite a bit faster.

How can you say the Apple chip is as fast as the Snapdragon, when you haven't use it? Is Pentium 4 3.2GHz faster than a Core i7 2.6 GHz?

No I'll never buy the iPad: it has no method to prop itself up so it has to be held up all the time, has no web cam, no Flash player, is expensive, but above all, has absolutely no idea what it's designed for - it seems to me as if Apple are trying to fill a gap in a market that does not and never will exist.

Do you plan to buy iPad as soon as it will be available in the stores or you will wait until next generation or for OS 4.0.

I am decided to buy this device as I am a huge Apple fan but still I thing that there is something "magical" as their described it. I see it as very useful.

Share you opinion :)

Yes.

It does what i want:

- Internet

- Youtube

- TV Guide

- Online newspaper

- VNC viewer

- My other Apps that i already use on the iPhone.

- 9.7" Capacitive multi-touch screen

- And it syncs with my iMac.

I'm not going to work on it and the only thing i miss is iSight & iChat.

Don't need a hardware keyboard. The software keyboard will do fine since i have all my websites bookmarked.

Don't give a crap about flash since i don't even use it on my iMac except for Youtube (which is already available on the iPad)

Overall: A good media device for around the house and couch.