Logitech Z5500 Audio Levels?

Hey guys,

I bought a Logitech Z5500 and I cant seem to find the perfect sound levels for the "Center, Surround and Subwoofer" levels for movies.

Can someone share with me how they set theirs ups?

Thanks.

I don't know about you but I leave all in the center and just change the effect. And I can't really remember the effect off the top o' my head cause I'm not at home now pinch.gif. But I'd guess it'd differ from person to person, my recommendation would be -- trial and error. Best of luck with that (Y).

I don't know about you but I leave all in the center and just change the effect. And I can't really remember the effect off the top o' my head cause I'm not at home now pinch.gif. But I'd guess it'd differ from person to person, my recommendation would be -- trial and error. Best of luck with that (Y).

I just want the perfect "Music to Dialog" volume. Because sometimes the Music level is way louder than the actually dialog resulting in having to turn up and down the volume level. This can be eliminated by configuring the Center channel volume and the Surround volume.

Anyone else?

Hey guys,

I bought a Logitech Z5500 and I cant seem to find the perfect sound levels for the "Center, Surround and Subwoofer" levels for movies.

Can someone share with me how they set theirs ups?

Thanks.

I'm guessing you have no test tones for setup built into that?

Its can be hard to dial in the preferable dynamic range depending on your receiver, I'm not sure its really a 'level' problem.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say there's no receiver in this equation.