10 Tier2 Subs up for grabs!

As a gift to our members for sticking by us with all the upgrade problems, we are giving away 10 Tier 2 subscriptions (value €200) to random Registered/Tier 1 members. There will be no distinction made for "time served" on Neowin, and it will be a completely random draw.

Below are the features that Tier 2 offer:

Aside from supporting Neowin with the annual running costs you get:

• Your own hosted blog.
  • Unlimited edit time for your topic titles & posts.
  • Boosts PM storage to 200 messages, allows PM attachments and up to 10 participants per conversation.
  • Removes flood control.
  • Raises the upload limit for attachments to 4mb (per post).
  • Allows you to give out 20 rep points daily.
  • Includes a private & support forum.
  • Sneak peaks and testing of new features being added to Neowin.
  • Choose from 5 Neowin domain related email accounts (instead of 2).
  • All advertising removed professionally by Neowin.

Plus your online member name status is updated to orange with a shiny badge.

prev-sub2.png

The draw will take place on Monday 8th of February. All members/Tier1 subscribers will be automatically opted into the draw.

Good luck, and thanks for sticking by us.

You know, oddly enough this got me to donate the highest tier, so im not in the running anyway! I just love to see Neowin trying and giving back too. I've been surfing here long enough anyway, figured it was time to give back.

So people with Tier 2 subscriptions already are out of the running, not possible to get it added on top of our current and extend it?

Aww :(

Seems like a good idea.

We'll do something for Tier2 don't worry but that comes later. We make good on our promises.

(Y)

Good luck to everyone!

We'll do something for Tier2 don't worry but that comes later. We make good on our promises.

as long as >10 random tier2 subs will get (insert good thing here) , that would be a good way to treat the tier 2's ... like having a much better odds of winning

Cool (Y)

Being honest the delays were through no fault of your own and most of the level headed members realised that and had no troubles with waiting :)

Good luck registered and tier 1 members (Y)

How do you enter? is everyone on the board entered automatically? If so, what happens if an inactive user is picked?

I'm thinking the same thing.