Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PC) - $20 (Expired)

It's Barnes & Noble. Nothing fishy about that. I can confirm that it works and even got Bing Cashback. March 2 can't come soon enough!

Can you link to where it is on bing cash back please?

Has it been taken down? I can't find it on those links and when I search for BC2 on bn.com it has the usual $49.99 price tag.

Nope I click on the first Link posted on the Pre-Order now and it still shows $19.95

http://videogames.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?r=1&EAN=2000003703258&r=1&ourl=Video-game/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2&usri=Battlefield+Bad+Company+2

This item is currently out of stock.

:\ I wish I would have seen this thread yesterday. Although can any confirm/deny if that pre-order price was the full price or just a sneaky down payment?

:\ I wish I would have seen this thread yesterday. Although can any confirm/deny if that pre-order price was the full price or just a sneaky down payment?

See thats what I was thinking. I was thinking it was like a pre-order deposit or something

I can confirm that it's 19.95 + 2.something (shipping). No down payment. ;)