PC Gaming Special Offers & Deals

:laugh: I just know EA are cheap ass ********, and no way were they going to put Crysis 2 on sale yet.

And i was somewhat on with my first prediction, although I got the games 110% completely wrong, I did say "war" related. :p

So does this sale last through the weekend, or does it end today? If it lasts through the weekend, I would say the likelihood of battlefield BC 2 and Vietnam showing up is really good, so do not lose faith just yet everyone who is holding out for it.

As the image still has Saturday: ??? and Sunday: ??? it does seem to suggest there will be another two days of EA sales.

Bought complete pack (Crysis + Warhead) for ?4,99 :)

Crap! I bought them separately! ?6.73 rather than ?6.24... And no refund policy... Aahhh well. Better not lose too much sleep over it. Hahaha.

I say it's going to be Call of Duty series sale tomorrow. It's that or my 2nd choice which would be the Dead Space series.

Only Spore or Battlefield that I can see going on sale otherwise.

I say it's going to be Call of Duty series sale tomorrow. It's that or my 2nd choice which would be the Dead Space series.

probably not cause call of duty isn't made by EA

Isn't Call of Duty published by Activision not EA?

probably not cause call of duty isn't made by EA

Isn't Call of Duty published by Activision not EA?

LoL! Wishful thinking I guess! =P

Change Call of Duty to Medal of Honour then!

Right now direct2drive.com is having a summer sale, with the code "sizzle" you can get 25% off any games. I'm not sure if this is for the US only though. It supposedly works for pre orders as well, because they have a lot of games that aren't out yet listed.

http://www.direct2drive.com/promos/weekend/

Some notables are:

Brink & Fallout New Vegas Bundle ($48 with code):

http://www.direct2drive.com/10839/product/Buy-BRINK-with-Fallout:-New-Vegas-Digital-Collector%27s-Edition-Bundle-Download

The Witcher 2 ($33 with code):

http://www.direct2drive.com/10030/product/Buy-The-Witcher-2:-Assassins-of-Kings-Digital-Premium-Download

Fear 3 ($33 with code):

http://www.direct2drive.com/2/10826/product/Buy-F.E.A.R.-3-Download

I think we'll no doubt see a Battlefield Sale coupled with latest Medal of Honor and a C&C sale.

Shame MOH was an absolute farce and C&C got old (for me at least) after Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge, they were the last ones I really enjoyed.

What time do steam update their deal of the day thing? Its 17:30 here currently in the UK and it still shows Fridays deal :(

What time do steam update their deal of the day thing? Its 17:30 here currently in the UK and it still shows Fridays deal :(

Sometime after 18:00 I believe.

Picked up Dead Space since I wasn't sure about whether I'd like it enough to pay full price but at this price it's worth a shot.

Playing Dead Space and the controls are a bitch, can't even remap to use the number pad or arrow keys and using the mouse on the menu just makes me cringe! Found some help to change the controls elsewhere but no game should be this broken out of the box. I won't bother with the sequel at this time.

On the plus side, graphics are nice...

Just as expected. Only thing that looks interesting and that I dont have already is battlefield 2. But then again i've heard horrible things about how Steam version works with win 7 x64.

Same here, nothing interesting. But bought MoH:Airborne & Battlefield 2 Complete Collection since I didn't have those game FOR steam (already had retail copy).

Just as expected. Only thing that looks interesting and that I dont have already is battlefield 2. But then again i've heard horrible things about how Steam version works with win 7 x64.

I have zero problems almost 30 hours of gameplay. Just turn off in game steam.

This sale is awesome getting BC2, BC2 Vietnam and Medal of Honor.

I have zero problems almost 30 hours of gameplay. Just turn off in game steam.

This sale is awesome getting BC2, BC2 Vietnam and Medal of Honor.

You mean overlay? Hope you're right.

You mean overlay? Hope you're right.

Yeah i was having some issues being booted from the games so I turned off the in game steam overlay and bam no problems.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllsssssssss

I just bought BC2 and Vietnam expansion last week off EA. Cost me like ?18 :(

• 2 weeks later...