American Reunion (American Pie 4) (2012)

It's good that Sean William Scott is confirmed!

Let's face it, American Pie without Steve Stifler is not American Pie! laugh.gif

It's good that Sean William Scott is confirmed!

Let's face it, American Pie without Steve Stifler is not American Pie! laugh.gif

I wonder if Stifler?s mom will be back too, even if for just a quick cameo... :woot::D

Are they going to bring back Stifler's Mom, Nadia and the Sheminator?

Stiflers Mom I know is cast but not sure about the others, expect them to appear somewhere...they are pushing the boat out for this "final" movie

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, the official Synopses for the up and coming American Pie featured film has been revealed, and gives clue to another (to be expected) naughty slice. In true American Pie style, the synopses confirms many of the rumours such as the separation of Healther and Oz and the return of Stifler?s mom and the reignition of Paul Finches? long term infatuation with the so-called MILF. The synopses is revealed below:

In the comedy American Reunion, all the American Pie characters we met a little more than a decade ago are returning to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion. In one long-overdue weekend, they will discover what has changed, who hasn?t and that time and distance can?t break the bonds of friendship. It was summer 1999 when four small-town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity. In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle married while Kevin and Vicky said goodbye. Oz and Heather grew apart, but Finch still longs for Stifler?s mom. Now these lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about?and get inspired by?the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend.

OK, Ok, so it was fairly obvious, we?ve known for a long time that both Finchy & Stiflers Mom would be back (the roles being repised by the original cast members Eddie Kaye Thomas and Jennifer Coolidge, but this is the first time it?s been confirmed that Finch will still be swooning over her, and will likely form what will be some of the funniest parts of the film. The constant banter between Finch and Stifler is comedy gold.

v8n131-apie1.gif

Can't wait, I love the originals and the second is my favorite. I hated Stifler's laugh in the 3rd movie, annoyed the hell out of me but the gay bar scene totally made up for it :p

Can't wait, I love the originals and the second is my favorite. I hated Stifler's laugh in the 3rd movie, annoyed the hell out of me but the gay bar scene totally made up for it :p

:D

• 3 weeks later...

i really had no idea about this until last week. was at a local bar here in atlanta and a bunch of the cast came in for drinks, looks like they are filming most of it around here

I knew this would be coming since early last year.

Can't wait to see it!