Xbox Live Moderator Gone Wild

The kid who got banned was a annoying little piece of *insertwordhere*, this is the original video. I hope he gets banned from all consoles. I am sick of the trash talkers and haters on online MP games.

Here is the original UNEDITED video.

Read the following on penny-arcade.com

It was a lot of fun watching this story mutate as the day progressed, warping in its essential shape, culminating in something like justice. A brigand has tasted his own medicine, and it is bitter.

His Twitter is a hoot - he taunts Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling about the ability to alter game behavior at will, and in the very next message attempts to seek the developer's sympathy. It's like, wow, douche. Is lion taunting statistically correlated with lion attacks? Do some math, **********er. He's an utterly unrepentant hacker, yet he wonders what strange force keps gets his boxes banned. It would be like if I'd made a reputation for myself entering local cafes, slipping into the back to **** directly on their hot grills. And then, when I came back the next day, they told me to leave - even if I hadn't managed to **** on anything during that particular visit! Come to terms with the idea that there is a point beyond which you are not worth the price of your subscription.

There are times during the video when "The Pro," a moderator on the service and the supposed villain, sounds like a real ****** - but I've got sufficient life experience to recognize the underlying waveform in his audio stream.

He is using his Dad Voice.

Excellent remark: since it has been proved that the video has been edited, why could not the soundtrack be bogus too?

In any case, still from Penny Arcade

795663655_muvmH-L.jpg

(Y)

That kid is a member of iTz right? aren't they all a bunch of cheating fags anyways?

The kid who got banned was a annoying little piece of *insertwordhere*, this is the original video. I hope he gets banned from all consoles. I am sick of the trash talkers and haters on online MP games.

Here is the original UNEDITED video.

Watched the unedited vid, and it tells the full story. Mod was 100% right in doing what he did. :wacko:

Watched the unedited vid, and it tells the full story. Mod was 100% right in doing what he did. :wacko:

are you talking about the 1 minute video, or the 3-part video which was in the 'related videos' section?

I knew since I watched the video the first time that it was gonna be heavily edited.

Either way if The Pro acted "unprofessionally" or not (like talking about salary here is the issue?), this kid had it coming and that wouldn't change. I'd actually like to see the XBL mods post their own videos of some of the worst cases they encounter. It'd definitely get the message out that what these kids say & do isn't acceptable & it's speaks larger than words in a terns of use agreement that I bet less than 1% even read anyway.

What's amazing is how sensitive everyone in this day and age has become. No longer can you talk to people in a stern, demanding, or even sarcastic way without them taking it so personal and crying about it. It's like everyone has become a woman, and it's no longer what you say, but how you say it. If you don't talk to them like they are the king/queen, then you are in the wrong. Since when did all of this start? When did we have to start showing respect to those who don't show it back? Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadd, don't want to lower yourself to their level..... That would be in terms of actions. Words are different than actions, but sadly, in the day of thought crimes, we are looking at them in a whole different way. Apparently saying something is the equivalent to actually doing it. If you talk to someone in a rude way, you basically just kicked their dog and mother in the face.

People need to stop taking things so seriously, so personally, that it drives them to be blinded to the real issues. That, or we are just in a day of age where it's time for everyone to find something wrong in everything and just attack it, no matter how petty it is. Hell, for all I care, this rep could have cussed those kids out, and it would not have made a single difference to anything. They aren't his customers, they are breaking the TOS/COC. How I see it, they are just soliciting and loitering for no good reasons, and should be dealt with in any non violent way to remove them. Speech only affects you as much as you let it, other than that, it does nothing.

It doesn't have to effect you personally to spoil your gaming session though. Who wants to have a stressful day at work etc and then come home to play games & relax only to listen to these kids? So even though the people directly involved might not be bothered or have their feelings "hurt", having your session spoiled by some foul mouthed kid can be compared to the same ones talking over a movie in the cinema imo.

I saw the unedited video earlier, not only was he hacking in MW2 360 he was telling 'ThePro' he was going to **** his grandmother so hard she would fly out the window and other lines of that nature. ThePro did his job and I'm glad he did, kids like that should never be on live to begin with, I don't care about the name calling etc, but the hacking is inexcusable.

i like how the prick continuously picks on and points the finger at fourzerotwo via twitter every time theres a hack discovered within MW:2. Then when he gets banned for surely executing these hacks, he goes right back to him begging for support. What a complete DUMBF**K!

I said it before, i'll say it again... i like this moderator. You guys on XBL need lots more like him.

Im so glad the XBL moderator did what he did. Infact i would love to see more XBL moderators do the same. Let their power be known etc. As i quite frankly have played so many games and had abuse shouted at me so many times it's stupid.

Get this i got abuse because i grabbed the bomb within 30 seconds, planted, defended and won the game. I then got abuse from one player because apparently i was supposed to not plant the bomb............

What was that kid speaking to The Pro asking him what that other guy did wrong then he just tells him to Shut up and mutes him. That was wrong, but that kid his other youtube videos shows modifications, hacks etc so i bet he did voilate the terms.

Get this i got abuse because i grabbed the bomb within 30 seconds, planted, defended and won the game. I then got abuse from one player because apparently i was supposed to not plant the bomb............

I just blocked all voices from anyone who isn't on my friends list. Sod being a team player if all I'm going to get is verbal abuse/idiots singing down their microphone/whatever.

Im so glad the XBL moderator did what he did. Infact i would love to see more XBL moderators do the same. Let their power be known etc. As i quite frankly have played so many games and had abuse shouted at me so many times it's stupid.

probably because of the rather ridiculous rule that you get more points if you score at the last second.