Xbox Live Moderator Gone Wild

wow, a lot of you kids need to grow up and learn about the world of photoshop and audio/video editing.

The guy who made the vid is a known xbox 360 modder and hacker. He has a site about it. He was reported for hacking, along with most of the people he has friended.

Before you just jump to conclusions, maybe you should all hear the audio he cut out of his video, where you hear them all saying how they will kill his mother and a lot of other harsh words. The mod was in the right on everything he did, and the kids in this video deserve no sympathy, respect, or anything else; as they are not respectable humans themselves.

sorry, but when you don't show respect to someone else, why should they show any bit towards you? doesn't matter if its a job. You want to act like a ass, you will get the same right back. Either learn the golden rule or become a victim of it.

both partys were out of line case closed

How, specifically?

Since I'm under bandwidth restrictions, I can't watch the video again (I watched it almost a week ago, or so it feels).

I tried googling a transcript and it lead me to another forum with this discussion.

This guy sums it up for me:

"But The Pro was a poor representative of XBL (or at least I would hope to think so). His methods just remind me of a renegade cop who would be played by Mel Gibson in the movie adaptation though. Sliding over the hoods of cars, throwing a perps head into the wall before firing off a few aggro quips. Punching guys tickets for saying the wrong word etc."

- kamspy

Basically, calling out, demonstrating and stating his powers to the public was unnecessary. He should've taken this up privately. At least that's how I feel.

Are you the type to 'punish' someone in front of other people if in a managerial position? To me, that's unprofessional -- I would take these matters up privately.

That's why I felt the way he handled this was unprofessional. Sure, they're not in physical presence of each other, but still. The mod took his position a bit too seriously and smeared it in front of everyone.

This guy sums it up for me:

"But The Pro was a poor representative of XBL (or at least I would hope to think so). His methods just remind me of a renegade cop who would be played by Mel Gibson in the movie adaptation though. Sliding over the hoods of cars, throwing a perps head into the wall before firing off a few aggro quips. Punching guys tickets for saying the wrong word etc."

Huh? The mod merely gave multiple warnings and let the abuser know that he had seen him abuse the system.

Basically, calling out, demonstrating and stating his powers to the public was unnecessary. He should've taken this up privately. At least that's how I feel.

Are you the type to 'punish' someone in front of other people if in a managerial position? To me, that's unprofessional -- I would take these matters up privately.

That's why I felt the way he handled this was unprofessional. Sure, they're not in physical presence of each other, but still. The mod took his position a bit too seriously and smeared it in front of everyone.

Why should he have done it privately when it was a cheater, and it affected other people? Other people have a right to know that there's a cheater among them.

I don't know what was worse, the overpowered moderator or the player's skills at MW2. :D

Regardless, that moderator has some issues. Probably had a horrible day and took it out on the users of XBL. However, you can't say it was all his fault. One of the users tended to engage in "The Pro". ****, they all kinda saw it coming. If he threatened them of banning them, GTFO. Don't talk to the idiot. Don't stick around waiting for him to lose his patience.

I'm not siding with The Pro. I'm just saying the guys in that room kinda saw it coming. They could have avoided confrontation but just leaving. Playing a game with a talkative and conceited moderator is bad enough.

I'm lost here how did the dude who made the video get his console banned?

For cursing out the mod?

oh nevermind, the dude cheated.