I can try and get you one Tech, I'm running around that area right now..

Thanks a lot man. :) I am trying to get some adament pokemon and I can't fine a Ditto that is adament to breed them with. :/

Thanks a lot man. :) I am trying to get some adament pokemon and I can't fine a Ditto that is adament to breed them with. :/

No luck :(

Need anything else?

An Eevee perchance?

I'm an Eevee breeding machine.

I've got my Umbreon and later when the sun starts coming up, I'm going to go for my Espeon. I just got my Flareon.

If you want specific Characteristics or a specific Nature that'll cost you a little more (yes, they DO make a difference!), but if you want BOTH characteristics named by you .. it'll cost you a pretty penny as it'll take me a while to breed one. The most expensive Eevee I offer is : Sex choice, Characteristic and Nature choice.

I haven't chosen how much those'll cost yet, but those are going to be VERY expensive because only 12 % of Eevee are female and they take forever to get.

We're talking pure bred Eevee here too. No Ditto blood. :)

A male and a female Eevee.

Stupid Voltorb flip, lol. I must be a moron; I can't get past 8 coins. So What I do is get at least 4 coins, quit, then restart. Takes forever xD... But I haven't played SS in about a week or two, other than to help some Neowin members who wanted to trade, etc.

Is there a place you can go to to do random battles with people over wifi?

Also, I've still got a box full of cyndaquils if anybody needs one. One of them is a female.

Hm. You know, I actually like the new Voltorb Flip better than the slots. It's less luck, and a LOT more strategy. Also, if you lose a round, you still get to keep all your coins from previous rounds, so there's nothing hindering you from trying over and over again to improve.

This video tells the basic strategy:

It took me a while to actually get better at it. A half hour of not being able to get past level 3, then consistently beating level 3. I got 764 coins after about an hour, most of which was spent on a learning curve. Seriously, the Voltorb Flip's better. You can use skill and actually get stuff.

Also, completely unrelated... I kind of want to beat my Japanese Diamond now, to get a Japanese Ditto. You need the Pokeradar to get it, which means you have to beat the game... I bought Platinum in English lately, and am working through that, but I'm too lazy to beat my Japanese Diamond, cuz it's in Japanese, and I know Japanese. If I didn't, I'd just skip over everything, but because I do, I want to read everything, and I can't skim like in English, so it takes forever and... ugh. I'm so lazy.

Hm. You know, I actually like the new Voltorb Flip better than the slots. It's less luck, and a LOT more strategy. Also, if you lose a round, you still get to keep all your coins from previous rounds, so there's nothing hindering you from trying over and over again to improve.

This video tells the basic strategy:

It took me a while to actually get better at it. A half hour of not being able to get past level 3, then consistently beating level 3. I got 764 coins after about an hour, most of which was spent on a learning curve. Seriously, the Voltorb Flip's better. You can use skill and actually get stuff.

Whoah, thanks. That video was pretty helpful. I'm a mathematical idiot, so I never would have figured it out on my own, lol.

And thus I'm about to take on Chuck, with this team.

Flaaffy Lv.26

Croconaw Lv.28

Pidgeotto Lv.26

Vulpix Lv.26

Umbreon Lv.31 (Traded from Pearl)

Umbreon is my fallback, some hell of a fallback considering he's a dark type. It has Wish though, so I can just switch in, Wish, and switch back to something that needs healing. In theory.

And yes, I have no healing items, and I can't be bothered to Surf back to Olivine.

I had to resort to some extra levelling to get through Chuck, traded over to my Pearl version to get some extra levels, also used the TM for Aerial Ace on Pidgeotto.

Now my team stands at this.

Pidgeotto Lv.30

Ampharos Lv.30

Feraligatr Lv.32

Umbreon Lv.31

Vulpix Lv.30

If you hadn't guessed I like to keep my pokes around the same level except for my starter, which I put 2 levels higher. That made the battle a LOT easier, I just used Pidgeotto on his Primeape and Ampharos on Poliwrath. 2HKO's on both.

I haven't beaten the Elite 4 for a second time yet, but what happens after that? I've already beaten Red (Trainer). It seems like there isn't much to do after you complete everything. I was hoping there'd be random wifi battles or a lobby, but it's not even an option. Just friend codes...

Is there anything to do when you've beaten pokemon, besides catching them all? Haha...

I haven't beaten the Elite 4 for a second time yet, but what happens after that? I've already beaten Red (Trainer). It seems like there isn't much to do after you complete everything. I was hoping there'd be random wifi battles or a lobby, but it's not even an option. Just friend codes...

Is there anything to do when you've beaten pokemon, besides catching them all? Haha...

When you've beaten the Elite 4 and Red, you could always look into EV Training and Competitive Battling over WiFi. I found that to take up some time when I'd completed Pearl, the Battle Frontier is also available if you want to try that.

When you've beaten the Elite 4 and Red, you could always look into EV Training and Competitive Battling over WiFi. I found that to take up some time when I'd completed Pearl, the Battle Frontier is also available if you want to try that.

I see. I guess I'm done with it, then... EV training is pretty ridiculous and I often resort to just cheating in order to change the stats, lol. I wish the Pokethon had Wifi. I thought those games were actually pretty fun...

I think it's Jolteon, lol

:laugh:. It is.. Guess I'm excited I just need two more to complete my five man and one lady pure bred eevee team.

Shadow - My Umbreon.. Male.

Espeon, female.

Flareon, male.

Glaceon, male.

Jolteon, male (just hatched him)..

You sure like Evee's... :laugh:

Well if you think about it..

They're everything you need to have a dream team if you level them up properly.

They have all SIX forms to fight every form in the game.

Vaporeon is achieved. :)

Next up.. Jolteon and Leafeon, and I'll be completely done with my team of evolved Eevee.

Then the fun part.. leveling them all up to about 23ish.

Vaporeon is achieved. :)

Next up.. Jolteon and Leafeon, and I'll be completely done with my team of evolved Eevee.

Then the fun part.. leveling them all up to about 23ish.

Where are you at in the game? If you'd like, you can trade me one or two and I can level them up for you with gained exp and then trade them back. :)

Where are you at in the game? If you'd like, you can trade me one or two and I can level them up for you with gained exp and then trade them back. :)

Already have a friend helping hatch the eggs. :happy: Thanks though..

Got any requests for an Eevee of your own after we're done getting her full set of Eevee?

Already have a friend helping hatch the eggs. :happy: Thanks though..

Got any requests for an Eevee of your own after we're done getting her full set of Eevee?

Oh okay, just thought I'd offer.

I haven't played pokemon recently and probably won't pick it up for a while. I just wanted an excuse to do something for an hour or 2, lol... so I won't need an Eevee. Thanks, though.

It takes 32 minutes for you to raise a pokemon with a sooth bell in its paws to raise it to full happiness to the point where it'll evolve to a Happiness Evolvable form.

Long story short as to how I know this; I had to redo my whole Eevee team. They're now

Umbreon Docile/Defensive, Leafeon Docile/HP Bonus, Espeon Serious/Special Attack Bonus, Bashful/Special Defense .. and I'm working on getting the others without the hindering status affects/effects.

The team is as follows, so far.. :

Shadow - Umbreon.

Astoria - Espeon.

Odhran (it means "little pale green one" in Irish) - Lefeon.

Eis (it means Ice in German) - Glaceon.

:happy:

Thank God for help from awesome and understanding friends.

Thanks for the male Eevee. Now I can breed my own batch. :p

Good luck, it takes FOREVER.. if you need any more, prehatched, just ask..

As far as the rest of the thread:

1zcedea.jpg

My whole family of Eevee so far. Skarlet will be my Flareon when I get the Firestone.

I have an Impish Vaporeon, Brave Flareon, Relaxed Espeon and an Impish Glaceon free to a good home if anyone wants them. :)

Just let me know.

Good luck, it takes FOREVER.. if you need any more, prehatched, just ask..

Yeah it does. I did it a while back. I actually haven't hatched them all yet... just 4 of them (and trained the original Eevee from Bill)... got 2 more eggs in my PC. By the way, I DOUBT anyone needs them, but I can supply eggs of all three DPPt starters if anyone wants them. I bought Platinum after HeartGold cuz I never beat 4th gen (bought Diamond ages ago in Japanese but got bored) and just kept restarting and trading over the starters to my HG, before I started for real.

By the way, I'd love it if anyone started HG/SS with a Totodile and would be willing to give me an egg (breed it with Ditto kind of thing)... I'm too afraid to go on GTS because I don't want a hacked one. I don't want one with perfect stats or a certain nature, you know, just a genuine one... yeah. I have Chikorita and Cyndaquil eggs I could supply as well! =D