(hobby) skating

so I just got my first board today, though I had a friends before, I love my new board, though I wish it was a bit cheaper :p. and I need to tighten the trucks, it turns way to easily right now

if only I could do anything besides skate around haha

i've had a go at skateboarding and I personally prefer inline skating because it is faster and I am better at it as I can do tricks on that....i find i fall more awkwardly on a skateboard and have had worse injurys from falling off that. However, I dont go out so much skating now due to adult responsibilites I suppose.

Used to skateboard and rolerblade (still got my Salomon ST80s) fairly often back in the day (makes me feel old). Stopped because I wasn't amazing at it, everyone else I hung around with seemed to stop and I was able to drive. :p Good fun though, we sometimes still mess about on skateboards during the summer.

Do any tricks? Try an ollie, easiest trick in the book.

I like snowboarding, although I'm totally a novice on it. I can... go down the hill while praying not to fall flat on my face.

Do any tricks? Try an ollie, easiest trick in the book.

I like snowboarding, although I'm totally a novice on it. I can... go down the hill while praying not to fall flat on my face.

I can ollie 1'' or so haha, but practicing still. been hard to do much since its been raining, of course it was dry yesterday... when I worked

Mate, i've been skateboarding since i was 13 (1992) and still skate regularly (3-4 times a week) now and i'm still loving it.

Used to be on flow for a couple of shoe companies before my body became to beat up. then swapped to ramp building and designing parks.

The best thing is not to take it to seriously as many people do these days and they loose the sense of fun.

Although this time of year is absolute sh*thouse weather for it.

Our local *team* has been making vids for a while and you can check out the latest here (It's the one called 'Welcome to Hellstone" very NSFW!!!) but i only got a handful of tricks (thank god ;) )lol.

Mate, i've been skateboarding since i was 13 (1992) and still skate regularly (3-4 times a week) now and i'm still loving it.

Used to be on flow for a couple of shoe companies before my body became to beat up. then swapped to ramp building and designing parks.

The best thing is not to take it to seriously as many people do these days and they loose the sense of fun.

Although this time of year is absolute sh*thouse weather for it.

Our local *team* has been making vids for a while and you can check out the latest here (It's the one called 'Welcome to Hellstone" very NSFW!!!) but i only got a handful of tricks (thank god ;) )lol.

damn, i miss skating so much. either too hot, too cold, or too tired lol. it just gets so much harder the older you get, especially once you hit mid 20's.

damn, i miss skating so much. either too hot, too cold, or too tired lol. it just gets so much harder the older you get, especially once you hit mid 20's.

Haha yea tell me 'bout it... you can add 'to wet' to that list as well for me :P

I'm in my early 30's now and it definitely takes a lot more effort these days :(