CANADA WINS GOLD 2010 Olympic Men's Hockey

Way to handle it with class, Canada

Above link has NSFW language

Welp, I was glad for Canada till I saw that. Apparently good sportsmanship isn't taught as well as hockey is :p

Regardless, congratulations. I didn't watch it (don't care much for it) but I know how big a deal hockey is to Canada.

Chanting 'F*** USA' in the open streets in front of numerous other country's visitors is getting 'carried away'?

Nice rationalization.

too bad NO ONE will even remember, nor care, tomorrow. If all you have to celebrate is a Hockey game, wow, what a sad country you must live in. I'll be glad when these stupid "Olympics" are over so NBC can get back to their regularly scheduled programming.

Go down to the closest drugstore and get a Hemorrhoid pillow you sound butthurtt.

Way to handle it with class, Canada

Above link has NSFW language

If USA won they would be doing the same thing and you would be cheering it. Just like the girls having a beer after winning the gold if i learned anything this yr its that when its not for the USA its unpatriotic or someone is crying. Time to grow up kids.

Welp, I was glad for Canada till I saw that. Apparently good sportsmanship isn't taught as well as hockey is :p

Regardless, congratulations. I didn't watch it (don't care much for it) but I know how big a deal hockey is to Canada.

I agree completely.

Amazing game. I was so stunned when they tied it, and I couldn't move from my seat during the entire overtime period. Nice way for Crosby to redeem himself too, especially after that bad breakaway.

As for the video above, yeah, that's nothing new to any Canadian hockey fans. There are douchebags in every crowd. Remember when the Canadiens made it past the first round of the playoffs a few years ago? Cars were torched, people were beaten, etc, etc. And let's not even mention my hometown.

Go down to the closest drugstore and get a Hemorrhoid pillow you sound butthurtt.

If USA won they would be doing the same thing and you would be cheering it. Just like the girls having a beer after winning the gold if i learned anything this yr its that when its not for the USA its unpatriotic or someone is crying. Time to grow up kids.

Really? When the USA wins a medal, I typically don't go out in the streets and start chanting 'F***' the other country.

Let's refrain from calling other members kids, okay?

Unless you have that big of an inferiority complex?

I think you're right, but this is a still pretty bad. Especially from a host country.

Yes, cause kids on Granville St recorded onto Youtube represent Canada.

Don't worry Baseball will be on soon, then the NFL in the fall, it'll be ok, hang in there

Don't worry The Word Cup will be on soon, then the NFL in the fall, it'll be ok, hang in there

FIXED!

Yes, cause kids on Granville St recorded onto Youtube represent Canada.

Whatever, I understand that.

Still pretty sad.

Anyway, congrats Canada.

Whatever, I understand that.

Still pretty sad.

Anyway, congrats Canada.

I understand that... but the fact is the same thing would of happen with any other country.

It's sad indeed but that doesn't reflect a Country.

Go CANADA! best team in the World never doubted my team.

Whatever, there will always be stupid people in a crowd. You guys from other countries calling shame on us are nieve to think this wouldn't happen anywhere else an event of this size was played.

some cheese with your whine? :p cheer up grumpy pants

Not whining, just tired of seeing this, it's NOT A BIG DEAL! Hockey isn't really a sport anyway, surprised any one even watches it.

sounds like someone is missing their reality tv shows...

Nope

Chuck

The Office

Parks and Recreation

Community

"Reality TV" is for brain dead people.

Don't worry Baseball will be on soon, then the NFL in the fall, it'll be ok, hang in there

LOL, Baseball, another useless "sport", like Hockey

NFL will be on in the fall, that is true. Not any really dominate teams anymore though, so pretty boring lately.

Not whining, just tired of seeing this, it's NOT A BIG DEAL! Hockey isn't really a sport anyway, surprised any one even watches it.

The most watched TV program in canada before this was the 2002 gold medal vs USA. I know I watched it. In Canada it IS A BIG DEAL. this is the Superbowl of Canada so to say. Just saying.

Speak for yourself; some of your fellow countrymen were and still are proud of their team's performance. Have a look at the other thread for examples.

Nope

Chuck

The Office

Parks and Recreation

Community

"Reality TV" is for brain dead people.

yeah and those shows have intelligence written all over them...

no one wonder you don't like hockey, not smart enough to keep up with it.

awww! someone is bitter about the loss!

You don't get it. I could care less, it's HOCKEY! The only bitterness, is that people keep posting about it, and I am tired of seeing it.

You don't get it. I could care less, it's HOCKEY! The only bitterness, is that people keep posting about it, and I am tired of seeing it.

then go to another forum/site then...

yeah and those shows have intelligence written all over them...

no one wonder you don't like hockey, not smart enough to keep up with it.

:rolleyes:

Whatever, there will always be stupid people in a crowd. You guys from other countries calling shame on us are nieve to think this wouldn't happen anywhere else an event of this size was played.

That's true.

too bad NO ONE will even remember, nor care, tomorrow. If all you have to celebrate is a Hockey game, wow, what a sad country you must live in. I'll be glad when these stupid "Olympics" are over so NBC can get back to their regularly scheduled programming.

I don't comment about other people on these boards, but that was incredibly ignorant.