HBO's Game of Thrones

That was one of the best episodes. Loved it.

I think in the next episode, they will cut

poor Jamie Lannister's hand off.

:(

WTF, is it for real? :( You didn't have to write it down!! :(

I couldn't believe the episode was over when the credits came up, it went by so fast! I want to see more of Kaleesee (sp?) and her journey towards the throne. Nothing would make me happier than a dragon incinerating Geoffrey, lol.

Can't believe these episodes are going so quickly. You start watching it and before you know it it is over. Very good episode on Sunday.

I know exactly how you feel, this show just can't get any better. But it will. It always will.

Have to agree with pretty much every post. Was expecting a commercial and the ending credits came up. This episode was better than last, however after the fight last season and me watching spartacus between last and this season I need more action lol.

I enjoy the series, but there's is SO little going on. It annoys me greatly that they focus on so many characters per episode, because we see two minutes of snowy barbarians, two minutes of a ship at sea, three minutes of a whinging king and three minutes of a grumpy, expired knight. They should focus on less characters and give them more time...

I enjoy the series, but there's is SO little going on. It annoys me greatly that they focus on so many characters per episode, because we see two minutes of snowy barbarians, two minutes of a ship at sea, three minutes of a whinging king and three minutes of a grumpy, expired knight. They should focus on less characters and give them more time...

They've done a pretty stellar job omitting and trimming characters (Ros for example is a combination of several ###### in the books), postponing character introductions (Reeds originally appear in the second book), but there's simply so much material that it could easily fill twenty episodes per season, something that unfortunately won't happen.

That's the reason they've split the third book (2/3 will be adapted this year), but trust me, A LOT happens, it's just that they need to use the first episodes to set up everything, there are a few more characters yet to be introduced.

I do hope they feature "Blackwater" style episodes more often, where an entire episode follows just one location and characters around it.

They've done a pretty stellar job omitting and trimming characters...

I agree, and it's not the fact that 'nothing happens' that annoys me, really, it is the fact that each character is present for a few minutes only. Really, I'd rather see the story drawn out and have more time for each character, or have some events cut out and told in some other way to make more space. That's what I mean with "so little going on". Perhaps I phrased myself poorly.

And yeah, I wish for more episodes that are entirely, at least mostly, focused something particular.

It's kinda sad to see people complaining about the pace. There's always been a lot of story-telling, this show mustn't be mistaken for a thrill-packed roller coaster ride.

It's kinda sad to see people complaining about the pace. There's always been a lot of story-telling, this show mustn't be mistaken for a thrill-packed roller coaster ride.

In a sense it is a thrill-packed roller coaster ride. That's how the story is supposed to be. The negative side is that in the TV adaption, you barely get to experience that slow build-up as you reach the top of the track, instead, you are rushed all the way up.

Apart from that it's an excellent series and adaption of the books. More so than I had hoped for.

Great episode, things are starting to turn chaotic, it will get better and more insane with each new episode I think.

Episode discussion, no actual spoilers:

The chair scene was brilliant. Dany owned it overall, though, just the look she gave to Jorah, stone cold. And the end was, well... It was one of the most shocking things when I was reading the book, and it translated great to screen, even with altering the identities of the captors.

Does anyone know how many episodes we get with this and each book/season? Presumably they're an hour long and given how much is in GoT that must be a good 24 episodes?

There are ten episodes per season. And they are NOT watered down in any way. Lots of gratuitous sex, t*ts and ass. Season 3 is the best by far so far.

I really enjoy this show very much, but my complaint has to be that there are so many stories going on at once and not much really happens from episode to episode. I'd really like to see more battles or at least each episode concentrate on one of the story lines. It seems so fragmented that I don't even know what's going on sometimes. Before we know it, this season will be over and not much will have happened, unless one of the characters gets to King's Landing and takes a shot at the throne. I'm pulling for Kaleesee (sp), hehe.

I dont see her giving the dragon away like that. I bet she double crosses him by having the army transferred to her, then she just kills the guy and all who resist. I at least hope this happens. :)

I was expecting Jamie to get what happened to him, but damn if I didn't see it coming until the last second. This episode was just brilliant. Next episode is where it looks like **** hits the fan and all the action comes full force.

I also think that Pod was tricked and that the hookers were all paid before hand, and that the bag of money left was there just so that what happened next would make him feel even better. Knights die, but no one gets 3 hookers for free. What better way to be paid, than to have an epic story like that? Just amazing.